Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at JBS S.A.More
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JBS S.A. (Greeley, CO) in December 2009.
Initially applied via web for position and uploaded my resume as well as filled out a skills summary. Next was a phone interview with HR rep for "Cultural Fit Assessment". Next was a second phone interview w/hiring manager for a "Skills Assessment", next was a 4 hour set of in-person interviews where the hiring manager re-interviewed in a 1:1, plus 4-5 panel interviews consisting of panels of 2-4 interviewers per set, followed up by the HR rep and final pleasantries. The Culture seemed to be one of high stress and fast pace, which I’m OK with. Most of the interviewers were very friendly and high energy, with the exception of the entire panel of 4 IT managers. My advice to other candidates would be to blow their socks off! (Especially the IT managers). Good luck. PS: Benefits package is rather substandard for the work, but apparently on par for the Protein Provider industry.
- Describe a time on the job where you failed and how you responded. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JBS S.A. (Tolleson, AZ).
I had a interview with the HR and the Quality Assurance, and the Lab Manager, all three of them was asking question about my last job.
- They asked me about how long did I work in manufacturing as a quality assurance. They asked me about what kind of work that I did. 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JBS S.A. (Itajaí, Santa Catarina (Brazil)) in September 2012.
The hearings are conducted by good professionals. You will need an excelent background and skills with labor law. Be sure that you will have to travel during most part of the time. A masters degree isn't necessary. A second language is mandatory.
- You must have time to travel. Answer Question