JBS USA Holdings, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.7

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

Two set of one hour interviews. In each interview I meet with three interviewers. They will ask questions about resume, past work experience, and future perspectives. JBS U.S. has a big building and seems that there are lots of people working there. The location is not as satisfying because it's in rural area. However, it is not very far from the highway. The traffic is not bad so it seems easy to drive around.

Human Resources Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Several group interviews in the same day. The recruiter was very nice and helpful. Every one on the team was very nice and answered my questions very well. I thought the interview went very good and that it would be a great fit.

Interview Questions

• How I can help the company, and what did I know about the company   Answer Question

Fabrication Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tolleson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Tolleson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied from indeed.com and got a call for an interview and they said they would be in touch when they made their final decisions. I never heard back. The interview was pretty standard and I felt comfortable but it's been about a month since my interview and I didn't even get an email to let me know what was going on and now they just put up the ad for the position I had applied for again.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in applying for this company? What do you expect out of a job?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in March 2014.

Interview

First had a phone interview. Very basic one with recruiter going over prescreening questions and setting up interview with Corporate Industrial Engineer. Next step was phone interview with Corp IE that had technical and skill based past experience questions asking about what methodologies were applied in past. Finally, on site interview with a diverse group (HR, Controller, Maintenance, GM, Ops manager etc) which was very situation and behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a conflict based question. Talk about what happened, how did we handle it.   Answer Question

Factory Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in March 2014.

Interview

No hassle interview. Easily accepted.

Interview Questions

• Possibility to work for a long time in the company.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc..

Interview

Extremely awkward interview. Everyone in the department (including people with 2-4 years of less experience) participated in the individual interview process. Process was fairly disorganized with what appeared to be people who had no idea that they were going to participate in the interview questions coming into the room. Said they would contact me within 2-3 weeks max to let me know results. After not hearing anything after 2 weeks, contacted HR via email. NO response. Emailed the contact in the department. NO response. Over 2 months later, HR sent me a generic email thanking me for submitting my resume and letting me know that they were interviewing other candidates. Contacted HR (via the same email address- the same one I had emailed before) to let them know that I had actually had an in-person interview and politely explained that I had never heard back until now thinking HR might want to be aware of the slip. NO response.

Interview Questions

• None. Everyone was very nice (too nice for a good interview). It felt much more like we were at a light cocktail hour and I was meeting someone through a friend than I was present at an interview.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. in October 2013.

Interview

There was no phone pre-screen, jumped straight to the face to face interview. Building is beautiful, full of short cube walls to help with freely communication. Was first interviewed by what would be 2 peers for this position, this was uncomfortable and the interviewers were very rude from the start, in fact, spent more time talking to eachother than they did me. Just a very bad experience. Met with Hiring manager and CIO who were awesome!!! So friendly and relaxed and really it was a conversation not an interview.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask anything out of the normal, what did you do, how, why, etc.   Answer Question

Career Leadership Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

5 interviews, 30 min each with people from top management. Some of them go throught resume, some ask about your life, or ask standart interview questions. They look at how profetional you are, how well you comunicate with people. How relaxed you comunicate with top management.

Interview Questions

• There are 6 values of our company. In which if them you are good and which you struggle with?   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy. Must meet with mid-manager, then co-workers, then deptartment manager, then if you've made it this far, meet with 8-member hiring board, FINALLY meet CFO

Interview Questions

• Did I know of any co-workers and/or friends that might be looking for work (asked by the CFO)? I now know that this is b/c of such hight turn-over.   1 Answer

International Logistics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at JBS USA Holdings, Inc. (Greeley, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied for the internship through their website, a couple days later got a call back. Scheduled an initial over the phone interview the next day. First interview was over the phone with recruiter, very basic, asked background/experience questions. Received email the next day to schedule final interview, again, over the phone. The final interview was with Analyst from one of their sales teams. Asked behavioral questions like "describe qualities of a good leader and a time when have you demonstrated them." blah blah blah, the next day I was accepted .

Interview Questions

• They definitely are looking for people who are passionate about agriculture and/or people with specific skills ie IT and software   Answer Question