JC Bamford Excavators Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at JC Bamford Excavators

Candidate Interview Review

Purchase Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at JC Bamford Excavators in June 2011.

The interview was set up by our college, and we traveled as a group to JCB Manufacturing. I was interviewed by two members of the Purchase Department at JCB Pune. The interview consisted mostly of technical questions. Interviewers were very cordial and approachable. The purchase department has an excellent work culture. The people are friendly and helpful, and helped ease me into the company. Knowing mechanical engineering basics is necessary for the interview. Questions were not particularly hard.

Interview Questions
    • What is the process for manufacturing a sheet metal part? (part drawing was provided)   Answer Question
    • How does a tracked excavator turn?   Answer Question
    The offer was made immediately after the interview. No negotiations, I accepted what they were offering because JCB is a big company and would offer great exposure for an intern like me.