JCDecaux Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at JCDecaux

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCDecaux.

Interview

2 stage interview process, one with HR and the other with the hiring manager, mostly competency based questions and details about JCDecaux. There were also two situational questions referring to past experience . The whole process took about 3 weeks. There was talk of a role play at some point but the never happened.

Interview Questions

• Name a recent adversing campaign you found interesting? What qualities can you bring to JCDecaux?   Answer Question

Assistante De Direction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Paris (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

Entretien RH très froid, long Deuxième entretien et après passage de différents tests de français, anglais, écriture ... Processus long avec recruteur qui essaie de déstabiliser le candidat. Puis deuxième entretien avec manager, puis validation en interne avec long process

Interview Questions

• Avez-vous un esprit d'équipe? Je me pose des questions sur votre niveau d'orthographe?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JCDecaux in June 2012.

Interview

Two interviews and a written test.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for the current business development strategy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Beirut (Lebanon)) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online. It took two to three months. I received a phone call and i had the interview threw skype. The interviewer was positve. He tried to talk about a lot of things so i can change the mood from stress to feel more relax and commfortable.

Stage M&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plaisir (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JCDecaux (Plaisir (France)) in June 2011.

Interview

Entretien avec les ressources humaines + test de connaissances + entretien avec le manager + entretien avec le directeur

HR interview + knowledge test) + Manager + Director interviews

Interview Questions

• Quels sont les multiples de l'industrie ?   What are the multiples of the Industry?   Answer Question