JCI Interview Questions

3.2

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JCI (Holland, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews over Christmas holidays, and one all-day visit with a presentation required from me. Verbal offer was made the next day. Really pleasant, professional, thorough, and no weirdness. It was a really good experience all around. The people here are excellent and all pros. The work culture is work hard, all hands on deck. Even for my level of experience and seasoning, this was a breathtaking jump on the train. It wasn't just hit the ground running, it was more like running and screaming! I barely had what it takes to keep from drowning in the first 3 weeks. Now starting to get my "sea legs".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - only for vacation weeks

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JCI (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview took place at Banglaore for Pune location. There was written test for an hour and followed by technical interview and then HR. The process took a day. With basic minimum knowledge one could clear the interview

Interview Questions

• Very Basic Microcontroller and c questions like difference between static and global variable etc.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

3 interviews, hr, technical, language

Interview Questions

• Explain chalenging situation and how did you escaped from it :-)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at JCI in December 2012.

Interview

Initial communications were fine. Phone interviews with the recruiter and functional experts were challenging but went well. The on-site with many of management was mixed - some were very good and a few were strange - they seemed either disinterested, interested in only themselves or arrogant. The follow up after the interviews as abysmal.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JCI in March 2010.

Interview

Group interview, I think I waited 2 weeks to hear from HR and another 2 weeks to get the offer. It was a roller coster ride, I thought I had the job and than I talked to HR and thought I did not have the job.

Negotiation

Fair, did not say to much I was happy with the offer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JCI in October 2009.

Interview

Received a call from the HR group followed by a supplier that sent a video conference equipment.
    3 team members and finally hiring manager interviewed. Intial questions about skill set and past work experince, reason for changing job. Situational questions about confrontation in team, most satisfying moment, most challenging moment. Emphasis was certainly on experince and fit.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging situation in a team setting   1 Answer
    • Most rewarding/satisfying moment   1 Answer