JCL

JCL Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JCL.

HR invited me to an interview without asking any questions. They seemed somewhat insulted that I was there.

Interview Questions
    • Management expressed interest in experience not listed in the job posting.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at JCL in October 2011.

I got e-mail from HR with question about my availability for on-site interview. No phone interview. During on-site interview I met Managers. They asked technical questions as well as questions about my previous experience.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. I was trying to negotiate some points, but offer was not flexible at all.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at JCL in August 2011.

I went to the interview and met the HR person and Manager. They seemed interested in my experience. I then never heard from them and all attempts to reach the HR person or manager were ignored. That is rude and unprofessional but increasingly typical of companies. Personally I wouldn't want to work for them. If they treat candidates this way I can't imagine they are any more professional with their employees.

Lab Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at JCL in June 2011.

Initial phone call for interview. The next week went in for the interview, met HR representative who was very pleasant, after meeting with her went to the interview with management. After a question answer volley we went and toured the facility, asked and answered some more questions, then after about 2 hours the interview was over.
    Typical interview and a good experience

Interview Questions
    • None, Since I was qualified for the position and knew what I was talking about   Answer Question
    Look at the big picture, good hours, people, work conditions, pay, they are all a package deal. Sometimes it is best to gain knowledge then an extra dollar in your pocket.
    Some negotiations were possible. This is a new company, so the growth vision is there.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at JCL in March 2012.

General questions

Interview Questions
    • How will your previous work ex help you in this position?   Answer Question