Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at JCL
- Associate Director (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Research Analyst (1)
- Lab Safety (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at JCL (Hoffman Estates, IL).
HR invited me to an interview without asking any questions. They seemed somewhat insulted that I was there.
- Management expressed interest in experience not listed in the job posting. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at JCL (Hoffman Estates, IL) in October 2011.
I got e-mail from HR with question about my availability for on-site interview. No phone interview. During on-site interview I met Managers. They asked technical questions as well as questions about my previous experience.
- No extraordinary questions. Answer Question
No negotiations. I was trying to negotiate some points, but offer was not flexible at all.
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at JCL (Hoffman Estates, IL) in August 2011.
I went to the interview and met the HR person and Manager. They seemed interested in my experience. I then never heard from them and all attempts to reach the HR person or manager were ignored. That is rude and unprofessional but increasingly typical of companies. Personally I wouldn't want to work for them. If they treat candidates this way I can't imagine they are any more professional with their employees.
- What is your experience with LC/MS. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at JCL (Hoffman Estates, IL) in June 2011.
Initial phone call for interview. The next week went in for the interview, met HR representative who was very pleasant, after meeting with her went to the interview with management. After a question answer volley we went and toured the facility, asked and answered some more questions, then after about 2 hours the interview was over.
Typical interview and a good experience
- None, Since I was qualified for the position and knew what I was talking about Answer Question
Look at the big picture, good hours, people, work conditions, pay, they are all a package deal. Sometimes it is best to gain knowledge then an extra dollar in your pocket.
Some negotiations were possible. This is a new company, so the growth vision is there.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at JCL in March 2012.
- How will your previous work ex help you in this position? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review