JDA Software

Getting the Interview

45 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JDA Software.

Interview Details – I received referral from an employee for an open position. An interview with an HR rep and a lengthy application was required. Then interviews with two more people from the department. Most of the people are very friendly and helpful. The company was fair and the hiring process proceeded as I expected.

Interview Question – Technical interview was specific and detailed. Software experience was reviewed by an experienced professional, not HR.   Answer Question

Hardware Services Intern Interview

Waukesha, WI

I applied online - interviewed at JDA Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, recieved a call from a recruiter a couple months after being initially turned down, had a phone interview with department VP, was requested to fill out background check and employment verification, then was brought in to meet with a project manager, department head, and VP. Currently awaiting further contact.

Interview Question – The hardest part of the interview was being asked questions about the specific position without a complete understanding of what all the company was involved in.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at JDA Software in April 2011.

Interview Details – Worked to apply to the position through a recruiter.
Started with an initial phone interview.
Filled out background check information and a PI exam.
Followed phone interview with onsite interviews with HR, two managers, and a C-level.
Typical questions were asked about background and experience. A couple of 'what would you do' scenarios and explain your weaknesses and strengths.
Heard back within a week regarding their decision.

Interview Question – Why Arizona?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was acceptable, negotiated assistance with relocation.

Corporate Global Process Owner Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at JDA Software in September 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview with HR, screening interview over phone, less than 30 minutes. Recruiter very friendly.
Next interview with Hiring Manager over phone. Hiring Manager had to be out of office for 2 weeks, had to wait almost 4 weeks for in person interview.
In office interview first with management person reporting to Hiring Manager, followed by Hiring manager interview. Both were very nice and made me feel comfortable. Not too many behavior type questions.

Interview Question – What are the pitfalls in dealing with a multiple organizations and in a matrixed environment and how do you deal with them?   Answer Question

Director, Product Management Interview

Director, Product Management

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at JDA Software.

Interview Details – One phone interview with the hiring manager, one interview with development, and one interview with the hiring manager, and two vice presidents.

Interview Question – What three improvements would you make to the software?   Answer Question

Office Support Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at JDA Software.

Interview Details – Interview went really well. Nice facility, kind people, easy interview. However, didn't not let me ask questions or asked about myself. Should have been a flag, but I didn't not realize until I started the job.

Interview Question – No difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Went really well and received what I was asking.

OR Consult Interview

I applied online - interviewed at JDA Software in March 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview
then Onsite interview

Interview Question – They ask you to do a presentation and ask you about your skill sets. It is not difficult, but I am not sure how they decide.   Answer Question

Enterprise Solutions Architect Interview

Interviewed at JDA Software

Interview Details – 3-4 hirarchical managers interview you separately, including HR manager

Interview Question – What was your most difficult decision?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at JDA Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – no interview. was part of the RedPrairie merger

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Scottsdale, AZ

I interviewed at JDA Software in November 2008.

Interview Details – Recruiter conversation on phone and by email validated skill set, interview with hiring manager and future peers, offer within one week start in two weeks.

Interview Question – Salary negotiations are difficult for me personally.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at JDA Software

Worked for JDA Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JDA Software interview questions and advice. All 45 interview reviews posted anonymously by JDA Software employees and interview candidates.