JDA Software Support Services Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Support Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JDA Software in March 2011.

I initially met a recruiter for the company at my university's career fair during the Fall semester. The position wasn't posted until early January, which I applied to as quickly as I could. My only interview was a couple months later (March) with a couple of people. They were very nice, but what threw me off guard is that they didn't ask typical "interview questions" that you would expect. It was more of a conversation outlining details about my resume and a chance to ask any questions, about a 30 minute interview overall. It took another month or so to get an offer back because I was one of the first that they interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Like I said, there weren't really and "interview questions", it was more of a casual conversation.   View Answer
The salary is pretty set in stone for this position. My manager doesn't control my salary.