JDRF Interview Questions

2.6

Vice President Interview

Interview

arduous, redundant, multiple trips and conference calls ... Kept wondering why offices were empty ... after I was hired realized it's because the place is a revolving door They treat employees as disposable

Interview Questions

• no difficult or unexpected questions. Required to take IQ test twice -- once at home once under supervision -- were they afraid I scored too high and cheated??? never received an answer why   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at JDRF (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Overall the process was great until after the interview. I had an initial HR screening, a phone screening with the hiring manager and then an in-person review. The interview went well and I felt as though I was a great candidate. The HR representative also mentioned that to me as well. I checked in a couple of times for the status but got a response saying that they were still undecided. After a couple weeks I noticed the job posting was gone from the website. They never even said to me anything whether the job was filled or closed. Very frustrating after traveling four plus hours to interview.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JDRF (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The process consisted of 1 phone interview with the recruiter, followed by 4 interviews (2 phone, 2 in person) with the research staff. The decision to hire came less than 2 weeks after the last interview and the offer came about 1 week later. The interviews were very conversational and laid back.

Negotiation

One full day of negotiations. The recruiter was rather aggressive during this process and offered little or no wiggle room for salary.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at JDRF (New York, NY).

Interview

When through a 3rd party recruiter. Had an in-person interview.
    1) Meet with HR, and all she convey to me was that she was very busy and pointed to all the resumes scatter on her desk.
    2) Meet with hiring manager and director (via phone-conference).
      - Ask me a several questions of issues that they were facing with salesforce, and ask me to give them detail solutions that doesn't cost them "resources".
      - She got belligerent, and yelled at me after she didn't like my solution. Essentially, want me to work for free on the spot.
      - When I ask more detail about this position, somehow they got caught off guard and seem absolutly clueless of what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• What other program languages do you know?   1 Answer

Grants Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JDRF (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was the longest and most arduous I ever experienced. The office interview probably took about 5 hours. I also had to complete a few online tests prior to the office interview which took a few hours. The in-person interview had an IQ test after a long day of many in-person interviews. Considering this was most likely a $50k-$60k job with little possibility of advancement, the process seems excessive.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JDRF.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then was asked to come in for an in person.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What do you think JDRF could do better?   Answer Question

Jdrf Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JDRF (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

not extensive, just told me about the job.

Interview Questions

• not hard they just told me about the job and asked if it was something i'd be interested in learning baout.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation i started the following monday after the interview.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JDRF (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online directly to the JDRF and got a phone call almost immediately. Spent about 40 minutes talking to the recruiter. She set me up with a call with one of the hiring managers. The hiring manager was almost 15 minutes late calling with little apology. That call lasted around an hour. I then received an email from some random company with a link to a personality test – this test was not mentioned in either interview – pretty bad form in my opinion. I spent about 40 minutes completing the test. Followed up with the recruiter and got no response. It’s pretty obvious at this point that I didn’t get the job but they could at the very least have the professional courtesy to let me know. A two line email doesn’t take much effort. So overall I don’t have a good impression and will likely not apply to them again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of the employee relation issues you have handled   Answer Question

Special Events Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JDRF (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

Process was good but depends solely on Executive Director of hat chapter. it deosnt seem to have a nationwide process attached to hiring. Along iwth the rest of the foundations problems there is no consistency to this process, or any other except walks. The last interview wasn't an interview at all since the people I met with didn't realize an offer was already extended to me. Awkward.

Interview Questions

• Whats the least favorite quality of a person you have ever worked with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at JDRF (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Get in good with upper management. Or marry one....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JDRF?   1 Answer

Negotiation

All cut and dried.