JDSU

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at JDSU in April 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter who scheduled an on the phone interview. The phone interview consisted of a group of 4 people taking turns asking personality/basic technical screening questions. The phone interview was the least technical part of the process. I got the feeling that they wanted to gauge personality. I was asked to come into the office the next day. The in-office interview was mainly technical, consisted of mostly of knowledge based questions related to the languages I would be working in as well as some general programming theory general knowledge questions. Additionally I had to read from some class diagrams and flowcharts and plot them out in code. The third day I told, through the recruiter, that they wanted to make an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The offer was more than I expected, did not try to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JDSU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JDSU interview questions and advice in Colorado Springs, CO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JDSU employees and interview candidates.