JDSU Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at JDSU in February 2009.

The interview process consisted of a single in-person interview with the engineering manager, followed by a plant tour, and a recap of the company needs in the manager's office. Although the engineering manager wanted me to also meet with his boss, who was not available, the hiring decision seemed to rest soley with the engineering manager. The discussion with him, including his questions, showed that he was well prepared for the process. He reflected the level of his expertise and deferred to me on issues that were my expertise, willingly admitting that I had more knowledge then him in certain areas.

Interview Questions
The salary offered was non-negotiable (this being a contract position) but was competitive.

Other Interview Reviews for JDSU

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JDSU in June 2010.

Contacted by recruiter who then passed me on to the hiring manager. Had a two hour interview with various people (2 at a time) and a brief tour of the plant. Never heard back from them after the interview to say I hadn't been selected.

Interview Questions
    • Did you work on cars or computers as a kid?   View Answer