JE Dunn Construction

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Construction Project Manager Interview

Construction Project Manager

I applied in-person - interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in August 2013.

Interview Details – JD Dunn has a great culture. That and they are willing to give convicted felons a second chance. It is difficult for a professional to get back into his / her's line of work. But through my networking efforts I was able to secure an interview w/ a VP. Still working on it.

Interview Question – Explaining my circumstance - they were very understanding.   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

Project Administrator
Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in February 2008.

Interview Details – Met with Administration supervisor, we reviewed my qualification and how they compliment thier required duties. They have an exstensive list of potential duties. Reviewed computer skills and past usage. The interviewer was very hard to read, not personable, not rude but curt in manner. Refered to heavy work load expectations.

Interview Question – How would you handle a request to take on additional duties, even if your current work load is full.   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in May 2011.

Interview Details – I emailed my resume to the department that was hiring. About 3 weeks later I got a call to do a short phone interview and set up a time for a face to face interview. The phone interview was just basic computer skill questions. The face to face interview was a couple days later. The HR person I met with was very nice and easy to talk to. She mostly asked about previous work experience not specific job skills. Then I met with 2 people that would be the head of the department that I'd work for. They asked more specific questions and wanted to know about my specific experience and skills.

The interview part was not unpleasant. Everyone I talked to friendly. The neutral overall rating comes from their lack of follow through. I sent the obligatory thank you notes, then followed up a week or so later to see how they were progressing. The only response I got was a very poorly worded ambiguous response. I never received any type of notification that they'd gone with someone else they just didn't respond to inquiries.

The office itself is very nice, they have a really nice system where they provide lunch 4 days of the week in their cafeteria. They seem to have a well established system of processes.

Interview Question – What the best thing you offer?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at JE Dunn Construction in August 2008.

Interview Details – Phone call then one on one. Good communication

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JE Dunn Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JE Dunn Construction interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by JE Dunn Construction employees and interview candidates.