JEA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Purchasing Agent Interview

Purchasing Agent

Interviewed at JEA

Interview Details – Too many steps for a position that does not pay that much. I understand that they are a public company, but it took over one and a half month of tests, interviews, etc to finally get an response

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at JEA in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview questions are fairly simplistic and the interview team seems to do all of the talking. If you get through the first step, plan on an eight hour session with the physiologist. Even with a good interview, it generally comes down to who you know. Good luck.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions but be prepared to discuss your experience.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Really was not impressed with the interview team

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JEA in May 2008.

Interview Details – Went to interview and sat among the panel. There was a few questions from each person on the panel. I had to submit my resume, transcripts etc. After a few weeks I received an offer letter. The salary amount was the same amount offered to every candidate regardless of qualifications.

Interview Questions

Worked for JEA? Contribute to the Community!