JELD-WEN Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.1

Manager Interview

people in the plant are often over looked

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klamath Falls, OR

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at JELD-WEN.

1. Interview by recruiter via manpower (Jeld-Wen's contracted recruiting partner) 2. Personality test online 3. Interview by supervisor on-site at Jeld-Wen

The interview by the supervisor was poorly executed. The agreed upon call time was missed two times in a row by the supervisor. Once on the phone and interviewing it felt like I was being interviewed for a similarly titled job with a much different description than the position I had applied for. The process felt unorganized and wasteful of an applicants time.

Interview Questions
    • Specific technical questions about how to fix and IT problem without any insight to their systems or structure.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at JELD-WEN.

Must have experience in the millwork industry.

1 interview and offered position

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to make a difficult decision that your co-workers did not agree with   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Went through the internship program. They interviewed after and then received the job offer. Training after was week long with the boss and then you are on your own. It was not difficult getting the job and I would describe the process as being easy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, just asked about past experience.   Answer Question

Special Order Door Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chiloquin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chiloquin, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at JELD-WEN.

There wasn't much of an interview, they don't hire internally they hire through a temp to hire company. They mainly hire people at a bottom level and weed people on the production lines. If you can pee in a cup and stack doors you'll probably get hired on full time.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't a lot of questions when I get called in. When I did get hired on full time though they do make you do a personality test and a basic fractions and math test.   Answer Question
    There was none since it was through a temp agency.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klamath Falls, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JELD-WEN in June 2011.

The process consisted on an initial telephone call, followed by a telephonic interview, mostly non-technical stuff. I was told there would be two more rounds, an online personality test which I took ultimately and an on site interview, which never happened. They offered me the job without an onsite interview.

Had better option.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klamath Falls, OR

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JELD-WEN in June 2011.

The interview process went on with couple of phone interview. It was initially supposed to be onsite interview but they gave an offer without calling onsite. There was normal English/Aptitude test.

I was suspicious about the offer since no onsite interview and did bit research online and had better option.

Regional Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JELD-WEN.

Personal Interview with Regional Manager after a "qualifying" phone call from a recruiter

Interview Questions
    Absolutely no wiggle room on negotiation of Salary. Moving allowance can be negotiated a bit.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JELD-WEN in April 2014.

No structure in questioning, responsibilies were never clear once hired. Interview and company appears inpressive on first impression, new hires given little direction, company like to drug test, and random drug test.

Poor, company is rebounding from home-building industry downturn, could not meet the area's industry match. Negotiated 2,000 more annually.

Worked for JELD-WEN? Contribute to the Community!