JFK Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Nursing Unit Secretary Interview

Nursing Unit Secretary
Edison, NJ

I applied in-person and interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview Details – I initially got called for a potential job opening in the middle of my school semester. I told them that my schedule for that semester wouldn't allow me to work on the side. They told me that they will keep my application and to call back once my summer break starts. After a few months I called and informed them that my summer break started. They lost my application form so they asked me to stop by and fill out a new application. After a few days I got a call for an interview. The rest they say is history.

Interview Question – My interview went smoother than I anticipated so I do not recall any questions out of the ordinary. Since I was a nursing student I was highly desirable for the position that I applied for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted their base offer. I was too naive back then.

Resident Interview

Resident
Edison, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at JFK Medical Center in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very friendly and informative. It welcomed us with a nice introduction to the facility and program. They showed us what was great about the program here and also what to watch out for at other programs. The program director really cared about our views and it was a mutual interview where we learned about each other.

Interview Question – I always find that what motivated me to pursue a career in medicine to be a difficulty question due to the variety of factors that contributed to that decision.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at JFK Medical Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on the phone by VP of HR and then invited in for panel interview. The panel interview consisted of the entire HR deparmtment though it was apparent that 2 individuals an HR Manager and Director were making the decisions.

Questions were not very challenging. I was a bit miffed as I though the VP of HR would be present.

Interview Question – How do you handle it when you are doing one tasks and you get interrupted.   View Answer

Worked for JFK Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!