JFK Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in May 2015.

Interview

Very efficient... Called in by recruiter, met with dept heads, standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary...submitted info for a background check...did health/physical testing. Once this was completed, offer was officially extended and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center.

Interview

Super quick, like 15 minutes, and quite easy. Plus the woman who interviewed me was super friendly. Standard interview questions, stengths weaknesses, why you want to volunteer here etc etc. nothing too intimidating. Just smile and act like you want to be there for the right reasons.

Nursing Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ).

Interview

I initially got called for a potential job opening in the middle of my school semester. I told them that my schedule for that semester wouldn't allow me to work on the side. They told me that they will keep my application and to call back once my summer break starts. After a few months I called and informed them that my summer break started. They lost my application form so they asked me to stop by and fill out a new application. After a few days I got a call for an interview. The rest they say is history.

Interview Questions

• My interview went smoother than I anticipated so I do not recall any questions out of the ordinary. Since I was a nursing student I was highly desirable for the position that I applied for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted their base offer. I was too naive back then.

CT Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in July 2014.

Interview

Brash and telling me what a "hell hole " the department is and how "not many people make in that kitchen" and that I probably would never make it there so why even bother wasting anyone's time

Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and informative. It welcomed us with a nice introduction to the facility and program. They showed us what was great about the program here and also what to watch out for at other programs. The program director really cared about our views and it was a mutual interview where we learned about each other.

Interview Questions

• I always find that what motivated me to pursue a career in medicine to be a difficulty question due to the variety of factors that contributed to that decision.   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JFK Medical Center in June 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone by VP of HR and then invited in for panel interview. The panel interview consisted of the entire HR deparmtment though it was apparent that 2 individuals an HR Manager and Director were making the decisions. Questions were not very challenging. I was a bit miffed as I though the VP of HR would be present.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it when you are doing one tasks and you get interrupted.   1 Answer