JG Wentworth Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at JG Wentworth

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JG Wentworth (Radnor, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through a staffing firm. I interviewed directly with JG employees though. The process took about two weeks. Very typical questions, nothing out of the ordinary for an entry level role.

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at JG Wentworth (Radnor, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Got the interview through an recruiter. Prior to the interview date, I was sent information about the company to my email, along with interview etiquette. Both were very helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JG Wentworth (Radnor, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I met at first with the sales manger. One on one questions reguarding prior positions, why I left and why I am interested in this position. How would I handle certain situations. After all the questions I was asked questions by the Vice President of Sales.

Interview Questions

• What did you like best about your last position?   1 Answer