JHM Hotels

Very Easy Interview

Front Desk Manager Interview

Front Desk Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at JHM Hotels.

Interview Details – Great interview with the GM and AGM, very friendly and personable
Asked all the right questions and seemed very interested in helping me start a career

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
Charleston, SC

I applied online - interviewed at JHM Hotels in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for the position via Craigslist and interviewed with the Director of Sales for my initial Interview, which was more of an informal chat and overview. I had my second interview with A Sales Manager and the Associate Director of Sales, followed by the Director of HR. It seemed to be a strange way of arranging the process, and also quite lengthy as this was not a senior position.

Interview Question – Just a lot of detailed questions with regards to Admin skills and Computer proficiency.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JHM Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JHM Hotels interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JHM Hotels employees and interview candidates.