JHT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Project Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JHT (Beaufort, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online 8/2014 and had a phone screen approximately 1 month later. Due to the complexity of getting the high-level officials together, the in-person interview took another month or so to arrange. The position is really unique and very cool - it was right up my alley: safety, laboratory and sea life! Unfortunately I had already accepted another position by then. The person I interviewed with was very nice and I enjoyed the process. More of a conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• I've interviewed a lot this year so nothing was very hard. I enjoyed the process.   Answer Question

Fisheries Social Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JHT in August 2014.

Interview

One HR scheduled the interview while the interview was conducted by the project manager and a team of 4 scientists. The interview was conducted via GOTOMeeting, but I wasn't told this in advance. I thought it would be by phone, so the element of an a face to face call while welcome, was un expected. I had to scramble to get the audio and video to work at the last minute.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were project specific and included things like -- with 50,000 variables how did you account for missing data.   Answer Question

Help Interview

Interview

It was a standard interview. It was not very complicated and the questions were very standard. They went over what I would be doing, how I felt about the job, and what the history of the company was.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JHT (Orlando, FL).

Interview

1 interview. Professional office spaces. Interview objective was mostly discovery driven, not confrontational or challenging.

Interview Questions

• Explain range of previous duties, contract vehicles experience and financial understanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JHT (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Standard walkin interview. The manager is was understanding and nice and very relaxed. Conversation was positive and non stressful. I had a standard quick phone interview and I had a walk-in interview that last about 30-45mins. They responded with an answer in about one weeks time

Interview Questions

• Experience, work ethic, how I handle tasks and problems.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JHT (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

There really wasn't much of an interview. I was currently a technical writer when they called me and I had expressed an interest about moving to MD. They needed someone in that area so I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How soon would I be able to start.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for what I thought I was worth given the cost of living in the area. They told me what the maximum that they could afford for the position and I accepted.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JHT in February 2010.

Interview

brief, not a lot of opportuniy but good pople i wish i had gotton dat job it had a lot of great people/location had little experience byt they took a chance on me