JJB Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Consultant Interview

Marketing Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at JJB Consulting.

Interview Details – Waste of time. The employer was rude and unprofessional.

Interview Question – What are you short and long term goals.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant

The process took 2 days - interviewed at JJB Consulting in February 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews. First interview was on-site, where I interviewed with one of the heads of that branch. At the time I thought I learned a lot about the company, as they mentioned they were involved in B2B transactions among several different industries. Second interview involved me shadowing a current employee with the title of Executive, watching how the business is ran. Unfortunately, it was not what I expected. Instead of being a consulting firm involved in B2B deals, it was a company selling products from door to door.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not at all what I expected, and not in a good way. Had this been brought up in the first interview, I wouldn't have accepted a second one, but I would have a lot more respect for the company and I wouldn't have wasted an entire day on a second interview.

Worked for JJB Consulting? Contribute to the Community!