JM Eagle Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JM Eagle

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at JM Eagle.

Interview

Phone interview with behavioral questions. No technical question. Just be yourself. The interviewer was very nice, and explained alot of details about job position.

Accountign Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JM Eagle.

Interview

very good, the people very nice, we went out to dinner. i got weel with other, then a 3rd interview. very happy about he process. the people confident. the hring manager very nice.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at JM Eagle (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I went to a career at the Los Angeles Convention Center. I impressed the recruiter and 2 weeks later I received a phone call from the recruiter. She asked some questions about my background and asked me when I would like to go in for an 1:1 interview. I went to the headquater for an interview with the recruiter. It took about 30 mins for the whole interview process. She asked detailed questions about myself, went through my resume and asked me to make a few adjustments on my resume when I get an invitation for a panel interview with the CEO and the Regional Sales Directors. A few days later she called me for the panel interview. I was interviewed by 4 panel members and it was pretty intimidating to face the 4 biggest guys in the company all asking you different questions. But most of the time they asked me to talk about myself without asking me too many questions. I was nervous and maybe that was why they didn't give me a job offer. The recruiter said there was already a bunch of people with more experience than me that they would wanna hire. I'm just a fresh college graduate.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at JM Eagle (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Phone interview and on site interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Almost nothing.