JM Eagle

Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at JM Eagle

Accountign Interview

I applied online – interviewed at JM Eagle.

very good, the people very nice, we went out to dinner. i got weel with other, then a 3rd interview. very happy about he process. the people confident. the hring manager very nice.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at JM Eagle in October 2009.

I went to a career at the Los Angeles Convention Center. I impressed the recruiter and 2 weeks later I received a phone call from the recruiter. She asked some questions about my background and asked me when I would like to go in for an 1:1 interview. I went to the headquater for an interview with the recruiter. It took about 30 mins for the whole interview process. She asked detailed questions about myself, went through my resume and asked me to make a few adjustments on my resume when I get an invitation for a panel interview with the CEO and the Regional Sales Directors. A few days later she called me for the panel interview. I was interviewed by 4 panel members and it was pretty intimidating to face the 4 biggest guys in the company all asking you different questions. But most of the time they asked me to talk about myself without asking me too many questions. I was nervous and maybe that was why they didn't give me a job offer. The recruiter said there was already a bunch of people with more experience than me that they would wanna hire. I'm just a fresh college graduate.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at JM Eagle in August 2009.

Phone interview and on site interview with a hiring manager.

Almost nothing.