JM Eagle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at JM Eagle in August 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview and on site interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Question – Background review and basic skills quesitons   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Almost nothing.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at JM Eagle in October 2009.

Interview Details – I went to a career at the Los Angeles Convention Center. I impressed the recruiter and 2 weeks later I received a phone call from the recruiter. She asked some questions about my background and asked me when I would like to go in for an 1:1 interview. I went to the headquater for an interview with the recruiter. It took about 30 mins for the whole interview process. She asked detailed questions about myself, went through my resume and asked me to make a few adjustments on my resume when I get an invitation for a panel interview with the CEO and the Regional Sales Directors. A few days later she called me for the panel interview. I was interviewed by 4 panel members and it was pretty intimidating to face the 4 biggest guys in the company all asking you different questions. But most of the time they asked me to talk about myself without asking me too many questions. I was nervous and maybe that was why they didn't give me a job offer. The recruiter said there was already a bunch of people with more experience than me that they would wanna hire. I'm just a fresh college graduate.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself do in 5 years time?   Answer Question

Worked for JM Eagle? Contribute to the Community!