JM Family Enterprises

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.9

Position With the Procurement Group Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises in August 2014.

Initial phone interview by the Human Resources Generalist. Questions were about background, experience and handling certain situations. Very pleasant and professional. About a week later got a call to setup a 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager.

This interview was more casual. Explained about how the group worked and what was required. Asked questions on background and how you would handle certain situations.

Did say that they had already interviewed other candidates in person and would make a decision in a week or two.

Got an email about a week later thanking me for applying but indicating that the position had been filled.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises.

Interview process was fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • asked about challenges rolling out enterprise applications.   View Answer
    very straight forward, this was for a contract position. They agreed to rate prior to interview.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises.

The interviewer did not seem very organized or sure of what to do. Pretty much read from a script it seemed from the start, no life to her voice at all. Started on the experience then bounced into behavioral then back to experience. I explained I had researched the company when asked if I had any question about benefits, apparently they are required to read them out anyway as she ignored me and proceeded with listing them out. I applied because I had heard good things about this company but I came away with a surprisingly unfavorable impression.

Interview Questions
    • None really just know there are behavioral questions coming, what was your most stressful event at work and such.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises.

Was approached by a recruiting company for the first phone screen. Two other phone screens with the hiring manager took place before an all day onsite interview with team members, project stakeholders, and Sr. Leadership team.

Company culture.

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied online – interviewed at JM Family Enterprises in October 2012.

Interview went great. Initially spoke with HR and then scheduled a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. 1 on 1 went well and called me in the next day to speak with the VP. Finished up the interview on a Friday and got a call Monday morning with an offer. Extremely fast process.

Wouldn't negotiate.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises in November 2011.

Very thorough interview process with superiors, peers and lower level employees. Spent half a day and interviewed with 5 or 6 people. No need to come back for more interviews. Decision was made quickly.

Interview Questions
    Simple - no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Drive Rotation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises in June 2011.

I applied for the position in mid April. I had the first interview over the phone with an HR rep in the second week of May, that took over an hour long. I was then invited to an office visit where I interviewed with two division directors and two VP's and HR associate. My feedback was great and everyone seemed to like me. About three weeks after the office visit I was then contacted about having another phone interview with a VP that was not in the office when I was in town. The phone interview went great we joked and laughed. By the end of the week I had received a call saying that they were pursing other candidates. I completely confused being that I had made it so far and my feedback was good throughout the entire process. However, the people were extremely nice, I just do not what they were looking for in their candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What are characteristics that you think are most important for management to have?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in the Drive Program?   Answer Question

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises in April 2011.

Company is always looking for personality over experience. Experience/ IT knowledge is overlooked if you have a an outgoing personality.

Minimal experience is around 2 years. Expect call center experience and citrix environment exp is a plus

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises in June 2010.

The hiring was a 2 step process where I spoke to the Manager and the Owner of the product on separate calls. The Owner of the product asked very technical questions while the manager asked questions about my work life personality.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the best way to configure a High Availibility solution for the product   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises in October 2007.

Phone interview with HR recruiter first. Next, 4 hours of interviewing with 4 different people - HR recruiter, and 3 people in the department the job is in. Job offer by phone, and salary negotiations, with HR recruiter. Upon accepting job, you will get an offer letter stating job and pay, etc. Offer letter is contingent upon sucessful completion of background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • What can you spot wrong on this graph in this presentation?   View Answer