JM Family Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

3.1

Finance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL).

Interview

On line test, 2 phone interviews, then flown to Florida for face to face with a group of managers in a conference room. During this part of the application process, they explained that travel is 100% (which I was aware), that you are not allowed visitors when you are on the road (even when you aren't working), and that your schedule is bell to bell EVERY SINGLE DAY. Then they say the pay is 90k. Then you go back home the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you 100% willing to relocate in 2 years, no matter where it is?   2 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises.

Interview

Got interview invitation one week after application and I was told it was a urgent need and would be contacted after one week. However, I am still waiting for the feedback one month later.

Interview Questions

• Why our company? Your past work experience? Do you have questions? Normal behavior questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises in August 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview by the Human Resources Generalist. Questions were about background, experience and handling certain situations. Very pleasant and professional. About a week later got a call to setup a 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview was more casual. Explained about how the group worked and what was required. Asked questions on background and how you would handle certain situations. Did say that they had already interviewed other candidates in person and would make a decision in a week or two. Got an email about a week later thanking me for applying but indicating that the position had been filled.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL).

Interview

Interview process was fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions

• asked about challenges rolling out enterprise applications.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very straight forward, this was for a contract position. They agreed to rate prior to interview.

Business Analyst Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very intense, scary but they asked all the right questions...and so did I! I did get called back for a second interview and third interview. They are an excellent firm to work for, and it is difficult to get in this door. Be happy you were invited back!

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst error you have made in the workplace and what steps you took to correct.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises.

Interview

The interviewer did not seem very organized or sure of what to do. Pretty much read from a script it seemed from the start, no life to her voice at all. Started on the experience then bounced into behavioral then back to experience. I explained I had researched the company when asked if I had any question about benefits, apparently they are required to read them out anyway as she ignored me and proceeded with listing them out. I applied because I had heard good things about this company but I came away with a surprisingly unfavorable impression.

Interview Questions

• None really just know there are behavioral questions coming, what was your most stressful event at work and such.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises.

Interview

Was approached by a recruiting company for the first phone screen. Two other phone screens with the hiring manager took place before an all day onsite interview with team members, project stakeholders, and Sr. Leadership team.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle ambiguity?   1 Answer

Company culture.

Senior Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview went great. Initially spoke with HR and then scheduled a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager. 1 on 1 went well and called me in the next day to speak with the VP. Finished up the interview on a Friday and got a call Monday morning with an offer. Extremely fast process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wouldn't negotiate.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Very thorough interview process with superiors, peers and lower level employees. Spent half a day and interviewed with 5 or 6 people. No need to come back for more interviews. Decision was made quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple - no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Drive Rotation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position in mid April. I had the first interview over the phone with an HR rep in the second week of May, that took over an hour long. I was then invited to an office visit where I interviewed with two division directors and two VP's and HR associate. My feedback was great and everyone seemed to like me. About three weeks after the office visit I was then contacted about having another phone interview with a VP that was not in the office when I was in town. The phone interview went great we joked and laughed. By the end of the week I had received a call saying that they were pursing other candidates. I completely confused being that I had made it so far and my feedback was good throughout the entire process. However, the people were extremely nice, I just do not what they were looking for in their candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are characteristics that you think are most important for management to have?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in the Drive Program?   Answer Question