JMA IT Interview Questions

1.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Standard stuff matching up skill set to job. Set up face-to-face a few days later. 3 on 1 interview for about 1 hour. Lots of questions, most of them non-technical, such as how you would deal with certain situations with co-workers. Typical corporate setting. Lots of cubes in a very large room. No evidence of perks like free food or anything like that. Definitely not a Google-type atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • No technically difficult questions at all, really, but most questions did not have a single correct answer, so it's hard to know if you answered to their satisfaction   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at JMA IT.

The initial phone call made by the in office recruiter was good and informational. Interview was a little uncomfortable and unorganized. Follow up was quick and information was available along with easy 'next steps' to the process. The questions were fairly easy to answer and I remember the vice president asking 'strange' questions about personal hobbies and 'sports' talk that really did not relate to the position at all.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember, but I ended up meeting with various faces throughout the company, which I was not expecting. I also remember coming into the interview and the interviewee ended up being over 15 minutes late, so that threw off my schedule for the day.   Answer Question
    It was painless.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JMA IT in July 2011.

I was contacted by a JMA IT recruiter, the recruiter then arranged a 1:1 meeting with the client.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation the rate was predetermined.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JMA IT in February 2012.

Was called in by recruiter and she sent me a job description for Content Writer. I went in and gave online test for typing and MS-Office2010. Then Vertical Head from US spoke gave a hyped-up version of my responsibilities and duties. I was floored and accepted the job- i desperately needed one anyway. But the offer letter said "Technical Analyst" which is not what I am!

Interview Questions
    Got what I asked, no other benefits.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at JMA IT in June 2011.

very simple interview process, worst thing is, recruiters have to take a typing test to get a job there...

Interview Questions
    • you dont need to expect any tough questions, one of the worst interview process in this vertical   Answer Question