JMA IT

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at JMA IT.

Interview Details – The initial phone call made by the in office recruiter was good and informational. Interview was a little uncomfortable and unorganized. Follow up was quick and information was available along with easy 'next steps' to the process. The questions were fairly easy to answer and I remember the vice president asking 'strange' questions about personal hobbies and 'sports' talk that really did not relate to the position at all.

Interview Question – I don't remember, but I ended up meeting with various faces throughout the company, which I was not expecting. I also remember coming into the interview and the interviewee ended up being over 15 minutes late, so that threw off my schedule for the day.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was painless.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at JMA IT in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a JMA IT recruiter, the recruiter then arranged a 1:1 meeting with the client.

Interview Question – All of the questions were simple and easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation the rate was predetermined.

Very Easy Interview

IT Recruiter Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at JMA IT in June 2011.

Interview Details – very simple interview process, worst thing is, recruiters have to take a typing test to get a job there...

Interview Question – you dont need to expect any tough questions, one of the worst interview process in this vertical   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Analyst Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JMA IT in February 2012.

Interview Details – Was called in by recruiter and she sent me a job description for Content Writer. I went in and gave online test for typing and MS-Office2010. Then Vertical Head from US spoke gave a hyped-up version of my responsibilities and duties. I was floored and accepted the job- i desperately needed one anyway. But the offer letter said "Technical Analyst" which is not what I am!

Interview Question – Can you work late???   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Got what I asked, no other benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JMA IT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JMA IT interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by JMA IT employees and interview candidates.