JP Kenny Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JP Kenny

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JP Kenny (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Excellent interview-open & honest dialouge. Opportunites to move within organization based on indviduals career preference & interest. Interview conducted in a very professional manner. Makes want to join the company right away.

Interview Questions

• None- Very mild questions with no major surprises or uneasiness.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Prompt responses followed with a signing bonus.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JP Kenny (Houston, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Very laid back. Described the company, organization, what my responsibilities would be, and just really kind of talked about my background. I knew several people in the organization, so other people's interviews may be different, but my interview was really to see my personality and if I would fit into the company.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JP Kenny in August 2010.

Interview

Professional conduct.

Interview Questions