JP Kenny Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JP Kenny

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JP Kenny in August 2012.

Excellent interview-open & honest dialouge. Opportunites to move within organization based on indviduals career preference & interest. Interview conducted in a very professional manner. Makes want to join the company right away.

Interview Questions
    • None- Very mild questions with no major surprises or uneasiness.   Answer Question
    Prompt responses followed with a signing bonus.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JP Kenny in May 2011.

Very laid back. Described the company, organization, what my responsibilities would be, and just really kind of talked about my background. I knew several people in the organization, so other people's interviews may be different, but my interview was really to see my personality and if I would fit into the company.

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at JP Kenny in August 2010.

Professional conduct.