JP Kenny

Very Easy Interview

Principal Engineer Interview

Principal Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JP Kenny in August 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent interview-open & honest dialouge. Opportunites to move within organization based on indviduals career preference & interest. Interview conducted in a very professional manner. Makes want to join the company right away.

Interview Question – None- Very mild questions with no major surprises or uneasiness.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Prompt responses followed with a signing bonus.

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JP Kenny in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very laid back. Described the company, organization, what my responsibilities would be, and just really kind of talked about my background. I knew several people in the organization, so other people's interviews may be different, but my interview was really to see my personality and if I would fit into the company.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at JP Kenny in August 2010.

Interview Details – Professional conduct.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult employees?   Answer Question

Worked for JP Kenny? Contribute to the Community!