JP Morgan India

Updated Dec 6, 2014
Updated Dec 6, 2014

3.1

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at JP Morgan India in October 2011.

Asked technical questions on java and algorithms but really easy ones. It was mostly a behavioral interview but i guess that's how it is when these companies come to hire on campus. The work was not as non technical as I had expected because of the interview process, that was nice.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at JP Morgan India.

Group discussion - which you'l need speak about yourself and speak a few lines about a selected topic.
    Final Round - 3 rounds which they ask you about your past experience to check about capability.. very friendly people and you can enjoy your interview without any fear.

Interview Questions
    • You will be asked challenging questions about your past experience   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JP Morgan India in November 2014.

I got the email from there Hr person. interview was held in powai office of the company. HR lady was cool no difficult questioned asked the only problem was location of the job and my home

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JP Morgan India in November 2014.

Applied through staffing Agency, went to F2F interview on weekend, one technical round followed by Manager round,on a weekday HR called me for discussion, after one month they released offer.

Analyst Interview

3 rounds in total. first with manager, he asked technicaal stuff.waiting for other 2 rounds. got call from HR. she took a background info and told me about profile and selection process. then she asked me to come down for face-face interview. it was decent

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JP Morgan India in September 2014.

I got a call from a consultancy and had a technical test based on Core Java and Hibernate which I attempted and scored above 80% Questions were of medium difficulty level. Then I got call and was scheduled for 2 different interviews with JP Morgan different department, they had multiple requirements and were trying to fit in one or another role.

The telephonic interview was not very technical more of generic things like JDBC etc, At one point what surprised me was if you say java it means everything and you need to know everything what I heard from the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question for me was "say for example a java application which is running in a server fine and stops suddenly and we have to restart the server" What do you think could have gone wrong?
      For which when I replied there could be many possibilities like memory issue, load issues, exception from the application etc and the best way to look at the logs and proceed further but interviewer was not satisfied and I don't know what he was expecting

Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

two rounds of telephonic Interview and one face to face interview. Usual java j2ee interview questions. Nothing difficult.Interviewers are asking me to write code. Overall very friendly and cordial interview environment.

Junior Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at JP Morgan India.

I applied through college for intern position in CRG group of company. Their was an online test of aptitude and finance and awareness about JP Morgan. Then there was shortlisting of candidates and a furthur GD round. An interview was taken of candidates selected out of GD round and finally a telephonic round was to be taken which got cancelled later due to reasons we were not informed about. The interview questions were basically about indian economy and family background.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at JP Morgan India in July 2014.

Interview process was well organized,shows a glance of professionalism people are having as it was conducted in very desciplined manner. Late in giving feedback, I have attended 2 tech rounds (1 written and 1 voral) so far they did not tell any result of it. However it was scheduled through consultancy.It has been more than 2 months now.Now I contradict my statement of company professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • basic interview questions for written, voral involves more analytic and problem solving   Answer Question

Associate (Software Developer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JP Morgan India.

First they conduct a screening round over telephone which is normally 30-60 min.
    If that goes well then they call for in person interview. They give 1 hour to solve a coding problem. Then technical discussion happens for about an hour with a team member of the project. If the interviewer recommends then the project manager talks to the candidate with more technical questions. The the last round is with HR person.