JPS Health Network Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview

I applied online - interviewed at JPS Health Network.

I applied for the job online. Within 2 weeks, I received a call from the HR recruiter to schedule an interview for the following week. Everyone I met was very friendly and professional, and I really liked the feel of the environment there. Unfortunately, I did not get the position.

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at JPS Health Network.

I was initially called by one of the hiring recruiters to set up an interview. The interview was set up within 3-4 days and lasted about 30 minutes. I was called the next day for references and background check and then the day after that was called again with an offer. The entire process did not take long at all.

Interview Questions
    • I was actually expecting "what's your weakness" but never got asked that.   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online - interviewed at JPS Health Network in September 2013.

There was 1 week hospital orientation. Food was provided for free on 1 of the days. They went over tons of information about the hospital and health care. There was 2 weeks training on site. we took computer classes and modules. All the staff was very helpful in answering questions.

Referral Coordinator Interview

I applied online - interviewed at JPS Health Network in September 2011.

I was hired internally within my department. Since my supervisor was familiar with my work experience the process was easy. My previous work experience was used as a practical interview. However, my supervisor did sit down with me to discuss what I could add to this position.

difficult

Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JPS Health Network in January 2011.

First contact HR

simple

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online - interviewed at JPS Health Network.

Made it through 2 interviews. The first was a general interview and pretty informal--more like a personality check. The second interview was very short and straight to the point about which software I'd used and which techniques I have experience performing.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions and pointed questions about experience with certain software and techniques   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at JPS Health Network in August 2013.

I submitted an online app, received a phone call from recruiter...had an easy phone screen, got a phone call 2 days later from unit manager, interview set up...the interview was a lengthy peer interview with basic questions from lead nurses on the unit...nothing hard..then sat with the unit director for a few minutes. never got a call back...I thought the interview went well and they liked me on the unit...perhaps they thought I was a bit inexperienced. It was a Trauma/Surgical PCU position and they kept talking like it was the hardest job in the world lol...

Interview Questions
    • I always hate the "what is your biggest weakness" question...   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JPS Health Network in August 2012.

I sat at a table with several directors and was asked a series of questions. It was probably the most positive experience I had while working at JPS. They asked my skills, my willingness to work at JPS, and we had a nice conversation. It was very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online - interviewed at JPS Health Network in January 2012.

Walk in, get hired.

RN II Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at JPS Health Network in February 2009.

Submitted online application and received a call within 48 hours. Completed a standard personality test online, and that took awhile. Choose the best answer/how would you handle situation X, with "no wrong answers." Had interview two days later, and hired on the spot. For certain units it helps tremendously to know someone and put their name in the referral box. You'll be working with these people daily and relying on each other, so personalities matter.

Interview Questions
    • There are standard clinical questions in the interview; however, it was a conversation, not a fill in the blank. The usual questions were asked- difficult situations, how it was handled, previous working relationships with residents and physicians, etc.   Answer Question
    Pay rate based on experience at hire date.

Worked for JPS Health Network? Contribute to the Community!