JPS Health Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online - interviewed at JPS Health Network in September 2013.

Interview Details – There was 1 week hospital orientation. Food was provided for free on 1 of the days. They went over tons of information about the hospital and health care. There was 2 weeks training on site. we took computer classes and modules. All the staff was very helpful in answering questions.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Referral Coordinator Interview

Referral Coordinator

I applied online - interviewed at JPS Health Network in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was hired internally within my department. Since my supervisor was familiar with my work experience the process was easy. My previous work experience was used as a practical interview. However, my supervisor did sit down with me to discuss what I could add to this position.

Negotiation Details – difficult

Access Interview

Access
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JPS Health Network in January 2011.

Interview Details – First contact HR

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and interviewed at JPS Health Network.

Interview Details – Made it through 2 interviews. The first was a general interview and pretty informal--more like a personality check. The second interview was very short and straight to the point about which software I'd used and which techniques I have experience performing.

Interview Question – General interview questions and pointed questions about experience with certain software and techniques   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JPS Health Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JPS Health Network interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by JPS Health Network employees and interview candidates.