JPS Health Network Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.5

Medical Technologist PRN Interview

I applied online – interviewed at JPS Health Network.

About 2 weeks after applying HR called to set up an interview the very next day. I was only available early morning seeing that I have a real job and she gave me a date 2 weeks later. When I arrived, there was a job fair and the recruiter didn't bother to meet with me like the HR person said would happen. The manager over the lab had to walk over to interview me. She didn't even introduce herself, she only complained about having to walk over in the cold, extremely light snow. Once the elevator ride downstairs and more complaining we made it to an office where she then proceeded to tell me the other manager was in a meeting and was not coming like he was supposed to. During the interview the questions were decently boring typical questions but I guess she didn't have her coffee bc i could see her falling asleep to my very short answers, as I'm not much of a talker i cut to the chase. After walking out i pretty much knew that I didn't get the job immediately. I realized it wasn't me and that she was just a horrible person the very next week when I interviewed and pretty much was told I had the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time your work schedule conflicted with your personal schedule and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied online – interviewed at JPS Health Network.

I applied for the job online. Within 2 weeks, I received a call from the HR recruiter to schedule an interview for the following week. Everyone I met was very friendly and professional, and I really liked the feel of the environment there. Unfortunately, I did not get the position.

Contract Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JPS Health Network in September 2014.

I submitted my resume and in a week or so, HR contacted me and suggested I apply for this position. I did and had a Skype interview, followed by a trip to Ft Worth for 4 interviews in one day. They paid for my travel.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I accepted what was offered.

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at JPS Health Network.

I was initially called by one of the hiring recruiters to set up an interview. The interview was set up within 3-4 days and lasted about 30 minutes. I was called the next day for references and background check and then the day after that was called again with an offer. The entire process did not take long at all.

Interview Questions
    • I was actually expecting "what's your weakness" but never got asked that.   View Answer

Research Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at JPS Health Network.

Made it through 2 interviews. The first was a general interview and pretty informal--more like a personality check. The second interview was very short and straight to the point about which software I'd used and which techniques I have experience performing.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions and pointed questions about experience with certain software and techniques   Answer Question

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JPS Health Network in October 2013.

Have to have a cna liscence or they wont even consider you. They say they accept second year nursing students but often does not. So if you apply for this job at jps you have to have a cna or know someone who can get you in. You may be able to get prn but probably not

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online – interviewed at JPS Health Network in September 2013.

There was 1 week hospital orientation. Food was provided for free on 1 of the days. They went over tons of information about the hospital and health care. There was 2 weeks training on site. we took computer classes and modules. All the staff was very helpful in answering questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JPS Health Network in August 2013.

I submitted an online app, received a phone call from recruiter...had an easy phone screen, got a phone call 2 days later from unit manager, interview set up...the interview was a lengthy peer interview with basic questions from lead nurses on the unit...nothing hard..then sat with the unit director for a few minutes. never got a call back...I thought the interview went well and they liked me on the unit...perhaps they thought I was a bit inexperienced. It was a Trauma/Surgical PCU position and they kept talking like it was the hardest job in the world lol...

Interview Questions
    • I always hate the "what is your biggest weakness" question...   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JPS Health Network in August 2012.

I sat at a table with several directors and was asked a series of questions. It was probably the most positive experience I had while working at JPS. They asked my skills, my willingness to work at JPS, and we had a nice conversation. It was very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at JPS Health Network in January 2012.

Walk in, get hired.