JR Simplot

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Master File Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at JR Simplot in August 2012.

Interview Details – I received a voicemail on a Friday from JRS stating my resume had been received and that the HR person would like just a couple minutes of my time to clarify a few things. When I called back, the "clarification" was a round of 10 questions. Some of which were:

1. What's your best strength?
2. What's your weakness?
3. What's your goal(s) for the future?
4. What type of management style do you prefer?
5. What would your current employer say about you as your top assets?
6. Why are you leaving?
7. What's your wage requirements?

The pay range for this job was $12-$15 although I got the impression it would be difficult to get $14 or $15. However, parking is free downtown and the HR person mentioned a benefits package.

I was told if I was selected for a further interview, they would call, and she emphasized this...it was a little off putting, but other than that the interview was handled professionally and the person was courteous. However, I'm not expecting a call back because my wage requirements were a bit higher, so I will likely be unable to review the process further.

Interview Question – What type of management style do you prefer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JR Simplot? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JR Simplot Master File Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JR Simplot employees and interview candidates.