JRD SYSTEMS

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Support Interview

Applications Support

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at JRD SYSTEMS.

Interview Details – Pretty much the same as all the other companies nothing special. Recruiter contacted me I asked them to email me the job description...I was little bit apprehensive at first since I was relocating to a different state. They offered to pay relocation and hotel stay for a week.

Interview Question – They administer an online test from a 3rd party and expect min of 80% which is on the high end.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was pretty smooth. They are well aware of the local market conditions and cost of living in CT. They paid for my relocation and hotel stay for a week. Health insurance is Ok.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Senior Java Developer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at JRD SYSTEMS in April 2012.

Interview Details – The Hiring process is very straightforward and easy for both the company and the interviewee. It just involves clearing an online IKM test in the field of the applicant's expertise - in my case - J2EE 5

Although the interview process is great, but the validity of the test results is a little vague to me as the test is too widely focused and would hardly determine the fitness of a candidate for a particular assignment/project. Having that said I still do not know the feedback that is provided by the testing system to the organization as it is not revealed to you.

Interview Question – Most Questions are multiple choice questions so they are ought to confuse you. The fact that the answers may not be 100% right and are rather graded in order of closeness of the correct answer makes the test even more obfuscated.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me the offer close to my expectations so I did not negotiate.

Worked for JRD SYSTEMS? Contribute to the Community!