JRK Property Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JRK Property Holdings

Property Manager Interview

Interview

Desperate, no one will work for them. They will pay you a lot to blind you that they are that desperate But don't take the job, the money isn't worth it. You will back looking for a new once you see how terrible they are.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and filled out application. I then had 2 phone interviews and took an aptitude test. I spoke in detail of my experience in the field and asked many questions. They were very helpful with the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry resident?   1 Answer

Regional Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on line, took a few days to hear back. Regional was unprofessional. Asked if I had any children (illegal, by the way) however, I do not. Regional replied, "Good because our health benefits are very expensive if you did" big red flags through out the interview.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any difficult questions, got the feeling that they just wanted to fill the position quickly and that anyone would do.   Answer Question

I found out that this was the third time they were filling this position in the past year.

Property Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process is pretty standard- phone interview then in person interview. They ask basic job questions, theres no real science to it i don't think.

Negotiation

Pretty minimal.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very long you have to wait for a criminal history and credit check to come back, its a national background check so it takes a while. of course the wait it nerve wracking for anyone trying to find a new job. I was surprised to find that a drug test is not given which is alarming, but they do a personality test

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with charging resident $50-200 for renewals?   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings in January 2014.

Interview

initially interview was very vague, second phone interview had a bit more detail. 3rd in person interview was very unprofessional...the regional walked in and the first words out of her mouth were "thank god your young" , not conducted as a professional interview.

Negotiation

no negotiation but definitely should have

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very easy going interview. I intervened with a regional manager that quit 2 weeks after my interview.

Negotiation

Location and pay rate

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview and hiring process I have ever witnessed. Red flags from the start.

Interview Questions

Poor pay and no professionalism

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Phila, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then two in person interviews w/ upper management. All interview questions were fairly easy and standard. Pretty laid back interview process. Nothing crazy. I would not recommend working for this company though. You will have no work/ life balance. Upper management treats property level employees horribly.

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Dunwoody, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process took one week. They wanted me to leave without giving a notice. Thank God I didn't because this turned out to be the worst decision I've ever made to date. The manager was nice, but she was the 7th community manger they had in one year. I honestly think I was hired because I showed up to the interview. I wish I had known about this website before agreeing to work there. It was all one big misrepresentation- the community, the company, the salary. Don't trust anything with this name.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to start tomorrow and leave your current employer without notice?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They only mentioned base pay and verbally offered a higher commission payout than was extended in writing. I had to threaten legal action to receive my commissions 2 months after I left.