JRK Property Holdings Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at JRK Property Holdings

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JRK Property Holdings in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on line, took a few days to hear back. Regional was unprofessional. Asked if I had any children (illegal, by the way) however, I do not. Regional replied, "Good because our health benefits are very expensive if you did" big red flags through out the interview.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any difficult questions, got the feeling that they just wanted to fill the position quickly and that anyone would do.   Answer Question

I found out that this was the third time they were filling this position in the past year.

Property Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process is pretty standard- phone interview then in person interview. They ask basic job questions, theres no real science to it i don't think.

Negotiation

Pretty minimal.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at JRK Property Holdings in January 2014.

Interview

initially interview was very vague, second phone interview had a bit more detail. 3rd in person interview was very unprofessional...the regional walked in and the first words out of her mouth were "thank god your young" , not conducted as a professional interview.

Negotiation

no negotiation but definitely should have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very easy going interview. I intervened with a regional manager that quit 2 weeks after my interview.

Negotiation

Location and pay rate

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JRK Property Holdings.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview and hiring process I have ever witnessed. Red flags from the start.

Interview Questions

Poor pay and no professionalism

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Dunwoody, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process took one week. They wanted me to leave without giving a notice. Thank God I didn't because this turned out to be the worst decision I've ever made to date. The manager was nice, but she was the 7th community manger they had in one year. I honestly think I was hired because I showed up to the interview. I wish I had known about this website before agreeing to work there. It was all one big misrepresentation- the community, the company, the salary. Don't trust anything with this name.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to start tomorrow and leave your current employer without notice?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They only mentioned base pay and verbally offered a higher commission payout than was extended in writing. I had to threaten legal action to receive my commissions 2 months after I left.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at JRK Property Holdings in November 2012.

Interview

Really Easy Conversational Interview with Property Manager.

Negotiation

I asked for $1.00 and was Promised a review at 90 Days for a pay increase and an Assistant Manager Position. Waiting to see if this happens. .