JRK Property Holdings

Relevance Date Difficulty

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager

Interviewed at JRK Property Holdings

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty standard- phone interview then in person interview. They ask basic job questions, theres no real science to it i don't think.

Negotiation Details – Pretty minimal.

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at JRK Property Holdings in January 2014.

Interview Details – initially interview was very vague, second phone interview had a bit more detail. 3rd in person interview was very unprofessional...the regional walked in and the first words out of her mouth were "thank god your young" , not conducted as a professional interview.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation but definitely should have

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at JRK Property Holdings in November 2012.

Interview Details – Really Easy Conversational Interview with Property Manager.

Negotiation Details – I asked for $1.00 and was Promised a review at 90 Days for a pay increase and an Assistant Manager Position. Waiting to see if this happens. .

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at JRK Property Holdings.

Interview Details – Very easy going interview. I intervened with a regional manager that quit 2 weeks after my interview.

Negotiation Details – Location and pay rate

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and interviewed at JRK Property Holdings.

Interview Details – This was the most unprofessional interview and hiring process I have ever witnessed. Red flags from the start.

Interview Question – There really were not any questions asked.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Poor pay and no professionalism

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JRK Property Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JRK Property Holdings interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by JRK Property Holdings employees and interview candidates.