JSA Medical Group

Updated Sep 10, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at JSA Medical Group

Auditor II/Coder Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at JSA Medical Group.

Application process then you will get a call for a interview with one manager. If that person likes you.. Then you come in for your second interview which could be manger, director, and team lead. Also a test will be given on coding for ICD-9. If that all passes... Then a full back ground check and drug test will be done. If those pass.. Your hired.

Interview Questions
    • A question that is often asked : what makes you think you are good at what you do? I first responded with... Years of experience, college, and certifications. That's not what they are looking to hear! What the manager is looking for is to hear: " at my current employer, my work is review randomly and percentage is a 98% passing with very few errors found. Also mention what your average work pace is.   Answer Question

Cms Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JSA Medical Group in February 2011.

Lots of scenarios, "What would you do if...". Much emphasis on how much I knew about the business and what kind of critical thinking/problem solving skills I had.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of "what if..." scenarios. Challenging because I had limited practical experience in the exact job.   Answer Question