JSWS Group Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JSWS Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at JSWS Group in January 2014.

Initially resume shortlist --> then psychometric test-->then technical test --> then interviews --> then without considering interviews they choose people based on CGPA ( merely based on %).... what the hell was that??

Interview Questions

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tarapur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarapur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at JSWS Group in January 2008.

gd followed by interview with a panel,basic aim was to check if you can handle the pressure of the job

Interview Questions

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhopal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at JSWS Group in November 2009.

First round with consultant , then second round with Executive Director : for where he checked my past work experience and work ability , past Projects that i done before . then negotiated for my demand and said me good-luck and guide me for my bright feature.

Worked for JSWS Group? Contribute to the Community!