JSWS Group Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JSWS Group

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JSWS Group (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initially resume shortlist --> then psychometric test-->then technical test --> then interviews --> then without considering interviews they choose people based on CGPA ( merely based on %).... what the hell was that??

Interview Questions

IT Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at JSWS Group (Bhopal (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

First round with consultant , then second round with Executive Director : for where he checked my past work experience and work ability , past Projects that i done before . then negotiated for my demand and said me good-luck and guide me for my bright feature.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at JSWS Group (Tarapur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

gd followed by interview with a panel,basic aim was to check if you can handle the pressure of the job

Interview Questions