JW Marriott

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at JW Marriott in March 2010.

Interview Details – The website asked for general background information and I also uploaded my resume. Within a few days, I received a call from the front-office manager asking me to come in for an interview. I didn't have any special contacts when I applied nor did I use any special tactics. I knew my experience was enough to get me the job.
They ask me different type of questions, one I clearly remember were: 1.) What is your job history like?
2.) Why did you leave your last job?
3.) How did you handle a bad situation at your last job?
4.) Do you seek guidance from managers, or do you solve problems on their own?
5.) Why did you choose Marriott?
6.) Is it a company you are truly interested in, or just something you just want to give a shot?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JW Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JW Marriott Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JW Marriott employees and interview candidates.