JWT Action

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Akron, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at JWT Action in March 2012.

Interview Details – Company reached out to me due to a recommendation for an open position. After sending my resume, I was asked to come in for an interview at a time that worked best for me. After filling out paperwork, I met with the head of HR. I spent some one-on-one time with HR answering basic questions: career goals, what I can bring to the company, etc. HR was extremely friendly and made me feel at ease. I next met with the team I would be working with, again, answering normal questions. At that time, I set up my next interview to meet with the rest of the team. After the second interview, they called me back within two days to offer me a job. As an entry level position, there was no negotiating.

Interview Question – Questions were asked that made me think off the top of my head: Most recent news story, etc. This was more so to see if I was able to come up quickly with valuable answers which is important in this industry   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Akron, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at JWT Action in March 2010.

Interview Details – At first I was interviewed by 3 people, then I went to interview with the Account Supervisor, then I interviewed with 2 other people. Overall they want to know what you bring to the table and how you prioritize. After the meeting with the first 3 people everything else was just talking about what the day to day responsibilities of the job are.

Interview Question – During the day you will have multiple deadlines and lots of things going on. How would you prioritize 5 projects that you are working on, and that are all due the same day?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR doesn't negotiate at all. They are very rude about it and basically tell you to take it or leave it. And the offer the give isn't the best at all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JWT Action? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JWT Action Account Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JWT Action employees and interview candidates.