JWT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at JWT in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was extensive and required 5+ interviews and a decent amount of follow-up. Ideal for someone with a current job looking for a change, but stressful for someone without a job looking to get hired quickly. It helps to know someone within the agency in order to get a call back; blind resume submission may not get responded to.

Interview Question – Personally did not find any of the questions unexpected or difficult. Standard interviews were my experience. However, did have one challenging interview with the "silently waiting for you to sell yourself" act. Just be fun and roll with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I went back and forth 4 times on the offer from JWT. I had negotiated with one person from HR, and then the offer letter did not affect the agreed upon terms, so it was re-issued multiple times before it was correct and I accepted. HR prefers to communicate via email so be prepared to have a strong written argument for what you want.

Social Coordinator Interview

Social Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at JWT in September 2012.

Interview Details – One to one interview with the director and group interview with people on the social team, which can be a little bit intense. Interviewers are very nice and easy to talk to. Common questions include why are you interested in social, what social media projects have you get involved with, strength/weakness, what college classes do you like the most, what industry trends do you think is interesting, planning experience etc.

Interview Question – To elaborate on the creative experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JWT in August 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with several teams and I thought they went well. I was told to follow up with the recruiter. Well, I did by email and phone several times, but to no avail. It has been several weeks and they have not had the decency to return any of my messages.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Account Intern Interview

Account Intern
Atlanta, GA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at JWT in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was living in Texas at the time of the phone interview but already had plans to visit Atlanta, so we set up an in-person interview as well. The phone interview lead me to believe they were interested in meeting me, but once I arrived at the office, all I got was a tour around the office and the HR person had NO questions for me, I asked me questions and got on my way. I tried to contact her several times afterwards with no response, and eventually got an automatic reply rejection e-mail. It was a horrible interview experience and does not leave me with a good impression of JWT.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in advertising?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at JWT in January 2012.

Interview Details – Organization showed interest and conducted an amiable interview by phone indicating that HR would reach out shortly to schedule an in-office interview the following week, which never happened. Shortly after following up the following week, an instant "automatically generated response" indicated that the position had been filled, which is fine, however a human response would have gone a long way.

Interview Question – How did you hear about the position?   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at JWT in December 2010.

Interview Details – How did you hear about JWT?
Reason you left your previous employer?
If you enyoy working as a team?
Short and long term goals?
Personality?

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is some room for negotiation.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Senior CopyWriter
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JWT in December 2009.

Interview Details – They reached out to me, found me through LinkedIn. Met with CD and Managing Partner during two different visits. Had a few phone calls with HR director and other stakeholders. All in all, the process took a few weeks. Offer was pretty solid, benefits were pretty well laid out. Wished I'd asked more pointed questions during the interview. A few "surprises" when I started.

Interview Question – Asked about my experience with their types of clients.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I stated what I wanted, got exactly that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JWT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JWT interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by JWT employees and interview candidates.