JWT Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 10, 2015
Updated Mar 10, 2015

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JWT in March 2015.

Very reasonable and relaxed as most are in the industry. Definitely ask you a lot of questions and press you on your experience versus just listening to your resume elevator pitch. Overall, very fair and standard.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      What specific contributions have you made in your current job?

Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JWT in February 2013.

The interview process was extensive and required 5+ interviews and a decent amount of follow-up. Ideal for someone with a current job looking for a change, but stressful for someone without a job looking to get hired quickly. It helps to know someone within the agency in order to get a call back; blind resume submission may not get responded to.

Interview Questions
    • Personally did not find any of the questions unexpected or difficult. Standard interviews were my experience. However, did have one challenging interview with the "silently waiting for you to sell yourself" act. Just be fun and roll with it.   Answer Question
    I went back and forth 4 times on the offer from JWT. I had negotiated with one person from HR, and then the offer letter did not affect the agreed upon terms, so it was re-issued multiple times before it was correct and I accepted. HR prefers to communicate via email so be prepared to have a strong written argument for what you want.

Social Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JWT in September 2012.

One to one interview with the director and group interview with people on the social team, which can be a little bit intense. Interviewers are very nice and easy to talk to. Common questions include why are you interested in social, what social media projects have you get involved with, strength/weakness, what college classes do you like the most, what industry trends do you think is interesting, planning experience etc.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JWT in August 2012.

I interviewed with several teams and I thought they went well. I was told to follow up with the recruiter. Well, I did by email and phone several times, but to no avail. It has been several weeks and they have not had the decency to return any of my messages.

Account Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took a weekinterviewed at JWT in May 2012.

I was living in Texas at the time of the phone interview but already had plans to visit Atlanta, so we set up an in-person interview as well. The phone interview lead me to believe they were interested in meeting me, but once I arrived at the office, all I got was a tour around the office and the HR person had NO questions for me, I asked me questions and got on my way. I tried to contact her several times afterwards with no response, and eventually got an automatic reply rejection e-mail. It was a horrible interview experience and does not leave me with a good impression of JWT.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at JWT in January 2012.

Organization showed interest and conducted an amiable interview by phone indicating that HR would reach out shortly to schedule an in-office interview the following week, which never happened. Shortly after following up the following week, an instant "automatically generated response" indicated that the position had been filled, which is fine, however a human response would have gone a long way.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at JWT in December 2010.

How did you hear about JWT?
    Reason you left your previous employer?
    If you enyoy working as a team?
    Short and long term goals?
    Personality?

Interview Questions
    There is some room for negotiation.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JWT in December 2009.

They reached out to me, found me through LinkedIn. Met with CD and Managing Partner during two different visits. Had a few phone calls with HR director and other stakeholders. All in all, the process took a few weeks. Offer was pretty solid, benefits were pretty well laid out. Wished I'd asked more pointed questions during the interview. A few "surprises" when I started.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my experience with their types of clients.   View Answer
    I stated what I wanted, got exactly that.