Jabil Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.6

Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jabil.

Interview

The process was very smooth. 2 days of meetings; first day with the Talent Acquisition Manager and 3 Recruiters. The second day I met with the Talent Acquisition Manager again as well as the Director of Executive Recruiting. It was very laid back and a relaxed environment. They definitely made it very comfortable and not too intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What characteristic(s) set you apart from other recruiters?   Answer Question
    • What creative sourcing techniques have you utilized in the past?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview was pretty relaxed, HR interview is usually through telephone and they just ask ur university, GPA, course name, basically verifying your resume. No pressure, your preparation should be done according to the person who will interview you, cause the face to face interview is with manager and not with HR.

Interview Questions

• What situation you displayed your leadership skills?   1 Answer

Buyer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jabil in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. I interviewed with 3 managers. The questions were basic and informal. It was more conversational. They asked mostly about my experience. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Material Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very brief description of the job responsibilities, company culture, and the types of teams you'll be working with. Started with asking what my knowledge of the position was, which I had a vague idea of from the website and two job recruiters. Asked about my course projects and my role in them.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an OEM and a traditional manufacturing contractor   Answer Question

Production Control Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Processed facilitated by a local headhunter
    Four interviews by multicultural staff.
    Regional Vice-president involved in the interview process
    Lack of follow up.
    After 6 months the offer was issued.
    Fair offer considering the market

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Short but sweet. After online submission, received a call from their HR coordinator and we spoke for 1 hour plus on the phone about my experience and background. She came back in an email requesting a 1:1 with the hiring manager. We scheduled it in plant in San Jose. The !;! was scheduled for 1 hour as an introductory meeting to be followed by some interviews with their group managers. After one week, they wrote back by email letting me know they were pursuing other candidates. I was disappointed but appreciated the professional communication.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talked about the growth of the company. I asked about the process in the position. Also asked about how the customers come to select Jabil as a supplier.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Phone interview with a senior executive

Interview Questions

• Only specific technical questions for a director position... makes no sense. I believe that a director position should concentrate much more in leadership skills than in mathematical formulas to calculate metrics.   Answer Question

SAP Functional Expert Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by several rounds of interviews onsite.

Interview Questions

• What influenced your decision to join this company and what are your five year goals.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jabil (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview process is straight forward. I first met with the Plant Manager off site and after that he brought me into the plant for a an interview with his entire team. It was a day affair as I was a local candidate it was not an issue. Once this was done he proceeded to make me an offer.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Throu a job fair..got invited to a face to face interview, spoke to 3 employees.

Interview Questions

• at that time it was the easiest process I had to go throu..nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

increase my offer by 3000