Jabil Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.5

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The in-person interview was preceded by a interview/conversation with a recruiter who asked why I had applied for the job, what I liked about the company, and what my salary requirements were. That last question threw me a little bit since it was the first call and I had not really thought about what I would say. He set me up with the interview which lasted about 40 minutes. It was supposed to be with 5 people but ended up just being with 2 people. I had a second interview with the other 3 people after the recruiter offered me the job. The interview questions were very straightforward. The thing I really liked about the interview process was that I got to speak directly to the person who will be my direct supervisor and the other managers who I will be working closely with. I even spoke briefly with my boss's boss during second interview. Overall, very low pressure and to the point. I could tell the purpose of the interview was to make sure I could back up what my resume showed and that my personality would fit with the company culture - exactly what an interview should be.

Interview Questions

• You've never done this job before, how will you use your previous experience to succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

They were quick to get back to me after I applied. The phone interview was very quick and easy. The offer was very low, so low that I rejected (was not a livable wage in California).

Interview Questions

• Question about experience and education and a few technical questions.   Answer Question

wage was too low.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jabil (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I received an initial phone call by a local independent recruiter and this led to a face-to-face meeting with same. Once this was completed I received a brief phone interview and screen with corporate followed a few days later by a brief phone interview by the local hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Because I was too far for an on-site interview, I had 3 phone interviews. The first interview was an HR recruiter, and the next two were with hiring managers. They just asked me about the items of experience that I put on my resume, and then ask if you have any questions for them.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone screen with the recruiter who confirmed that I had exactly what they were looking for. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. It went well, and received feedback that I had exactly what they were looking for. I would be brought in for face-to-face meetings with potential peers and executives. After a week, I followed up with in-house recruiter who confirmed that I was still being considered. Two more follow-up calls with the in-house recruiter, and I'm still told that I'm under consideration. It's been three months. I was really interested in Jabil and the position, however, I have accepted another offer. No hiring decision should take that long.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk through my resume. Nothing difficult. I asked many questions, and they were all answered freely.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jabil (Memphis, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with two engineers, both at different levels in the company. Both were who I would be working with during the internship. Both were Industrial Engineers, which is the specific internship that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jabil.

Interview

The process was very smooth. 2 days of meetings; first day with the Talent Acquisition Manager and 3 Recruiters. The second day I met with the Talent Acquisition Manager again as well as the Director of Executive Recruiting. It was very laid back and a relaxed environment. They definitely made it very comfortable and not too intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What characteristic(s) set you apart from other recruiters?   Answer Question
    • What creative sourcing techniques have you utilized in the past?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview was pretty relaxed, HR interview is usually through telephone and they just ask ur university, GPA, course name, basically verifying your resume. No pressure, your preparation should be done according to the person who will interview you, cause the face to face interview is with manager and not with HR.

Interview Questions

• What situation you displayed your leadership skills?   1 Answer

Buyer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jabil in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. I interviewed with 3 managers. The questions were basic and informal. It was more conversational. They asked mostly about my experience. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by direct boss & his boss. I was asked to come back for three more interviews with people whose opinions they trusted. Overall I came into the office twice and it lasted about a month. Was very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• were less like questions and more like a flowing conversation   Answer Question