Jabil Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.6

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jabil (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I received an initial phone call by a local independent recruiter and this led to a face-to-face meeting with same. Once this was completed I received a brief phone interview and screen with corporate followed a few days later by a brief phone interview by the local hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Because I was too far for an on-site interview, I had 3 phone interviews. The first interview was an HR recruiter, and the next two were with hiring managers. They just asked me about the items of experience that I put on my resume, and then ask if you have any questions for them.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone screen with the recruiter who confirmed that I had exactly what they were looking for. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. It went well, and received feedback that I had exactly what they were looking for. I would be brought in for face-to-face meetings with potential peers and executives. After a week, I followed up with in-house recruiter who confirmed that I was still being considered. Two more follow-up calls with the in-house recruiter, and I'm still told that I'm under consideration. It's been three months. I was really interested in Jabil and the position, however, I have accepted another offer. No hiring decision should take that long.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk through my resume. Nothing difficult. I asked many questions, and they were all answered freely.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jabil (Memphis, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with two engineers, both at different levels in the company. Both were who I would be working with during the internship. Both were Industrial Engineers, which is the specific internship that I was applying for.

Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jabil.

Interview

The process was very smooth. 2 days of meetings; first day with the Talent Acquisition Manager and 3 Recruiters. The second day I met with the Talent Acquisition Manager again as well as the Director of Executive Recruiting. It was very laid back and a relaxed environment. They definitely made it very comfortable and not too intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What characteristic(s) set you apart from other recruiters?   Answer Question
    • What creative sourcing techniques have you utilized in the past?   Answer Question

Buyer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jabil in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. I interviewed with 3 managers. The questions were basic and informal. It was more conversational. They asked mostly about my experience. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jabil (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview was pretty relaxed, HR interview is usually through telephone and they just ask ur university, GPA, course name, basically verifying your resume. No pressure, your preparation should be done according to the person who will interview you, cause the face to face interview is with manager and not with HR.

Interview Questions

• What situation you displayed your leadership skills?   1 Answer

Material Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very brief description of the job responsibilities, company culture, and the types of teams you'll be working with. Started with asking what my knowledge of the position was, which I had a vague idea of from the website and two job recruiters. Asked about my course projects and my role in them.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an OEM and a traditional manufacturing contractor   Answer Question

Production Control Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Jabil.

Interview

Processed facilitated by a local headhunter Four interviews by multicultural staff. Regional Vice-president involved in the interview process Lack of follow up. After 6 months the offer was issued. Fair offer considering the market

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jabil (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewer actually talked most of the time about the formation of the group. I asked some questions about the process they followed for the position at hand. I asked about the control software used and its features.