Jack Henry & Associates

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.0

Programmer/Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in January 2015.

I applied directly from their job board. I was contacted very promptly by Human Resources to set up an interview. HR was always very easy to work with and very informative - I definitely had a lot of questions. When interview time came around I met with the hiring manager in his office, and it felt like a conversation more than a formal "interview" per se, which definitely put me at ease. In my opinion, the process could not have gone smoother.

Interview Questions
  • This doesn't really apply... the hiring manager just wanted to make sure I understood what I was getting into.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monett, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Monett, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in June 2009.

Easy 3 interviews and done

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in January 2008.

I had a phone interview, background check, and a one on one. It was quick and painless. They hired me after about four days.

Don't be afraid to high ball them. If they want you they'll negotiate.