Jack Henry & Associates Technical Support Representative II Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in February 2013.

all interviews were conducted the same day. Very organized process.

Interview Questions
  • All questions are directed to specific experiences rather theoretical scenarios.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Jack Henry & Associates in December 2010.

I have applied for multiple positions at Jack Henry, since I moved to Springfield. I have some background with their software, and experience supporting lending software, so this would be a smooth transition.

My first phone interview was for a data migration role that traveled 80% of the time. The friendly manager and I agreed this was not a good fit.
     The next interview was for a data migration role that was incorrectly titled and described, on the website. I met the manager and 2 team members in person. That manager made it very clear that this was a dead end position, where I would not likely move up. I decided to bow out and sent a very professional email thanking them for their time and stating that this was not the right role for me, but that I thought that Jack Henry was a great opportunity. I expected a simple thank you in response. I received nothing.
    My next interview was also in person. I had a great interview for a position that did software upgrades. The interview went very well and actually ran about 20 minutes long, cutting into the next applicants time slot. The job was a very good fit. I was told I would hear something (good or bad) in a week or 2. I repeatedly emailed the manager to state my genuine interest in this role. I never received a single word in response.
    About 3 weeks ago, 6 months after my last interview, I received a rejection letter in the mail. I believe that this states some things about Jack Henry
    Coincidentally, I met a person who raved about Jack Henry, stating that 4 members of her family worked there. Perhaps, this also indicates something about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to stay in the role for at least 2 years   Answer Question

Worked for Jack Henry & Associates? Contribute to the Community!