Jack in the Box

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

La Quinta, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2011.

Interview Details – They call you and then they make you fill out some papers.

Interview Question – Can you be as friendly as the cashiers in other restaurants?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jack in the Box in May 2013.

Interview Details – Completed the job application and was told a day and time to come by for an interview. I came to the interview but was told to come by the next day. Next day, I was asked about my personality, how I felt about angry customers and how I would deal with them. I was asked if I was patient.

Interview Question – How would you deal with angry customers?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview Details – I went in and applied then and there. Was asked why did I want to work there. What are my strengths and weaknesses. I had to give a eexample of a time where i had to bring my leadership skils out. Also given a scenerio and what i would do when stuck in the situation

Very Easy Interview

Arlington, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jack in the Box in October 2008.

Interview Details – I had a 1:1 interview, it took about 10 minutes, it was relatively simple, and I got a call back a couple of days later. Why do you want to work here? Do you have cashier experience? Do you like working with people? Can you cook?

Interview Question – Can you cook? For me it was unexpected, because since it was my first job, I had no idea I'd have to cook occasionally.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't do much negotiation. I negotiated the days, though, because I went to school.

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2010.

Interview Details – i applied at jack in box because it was near my home and i wasn't having to commute very far. since i have responsibilities at home i needed a flexible schedule i assumed they would work with me but instead they gave me a crazy schedule and it was doing various tasks.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack in the Box

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack in the Box Cashier interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jack in the Box employees and interview candidates.