Jack in the Box Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2014

1.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Basically, there was no interview. I applied online and filled out the questionnaire. Then, about a week later, I got a phone call from the manager asking me to call her back. I called her back and she asked me when I could start. We didn't meet in person until it was time for me to show up for training.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the questions on the questionnaire are things like, "What is more important to you, school or work?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Jack in the Box

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box in May 2013.

Completed the job application and was told a day and time to come by for an interview. I came to the interview but was told to come by the next day. Next day, I was asked about my personality, how I felt about angry customers and how I would deal with them. I was asked if I was patient.

Cashier Interview

I went in and applied then and there. Was asked why did I want to work there. What are my strengths and weaknesses. I had to give a eexample of a time where i had to bring my leadership skils out. Also given a scenerio and what i would do when stuck in the situation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Quinta, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Quinta, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2011.

They call you and then they make you fill out some papers.

Interview Questions
    • Can you be as friendly as the cashiers in other restaurants?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box in January 2010.

Manager asked questions about fast food experience, cash handling, stressful situations, professional background, transferable skills, problematic situation that could arise and how to handle those situations. Once all questions were answered, the manager talked about hourly pay and part time benefits with Jack In The Box. Finally, a job offer was offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jack in the Box in October 2008.

I had a 1:1 interview, it took about 10 minutes, it was relatively simple, and I got a call back a couple of days later. Why do you want to work here? Do you have cashier experience? Do you like working with people? Can you cook?

Interview Questions
    • Can you cook? For me it was unexpected, because since it was my first job, I had no idea I'd have to cook occasionally.   View Answer
    I didn't do much negotiation. I negotiated the days, though, because I went to school.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2010.

i applied at jack in box because it was near my home and i wasn't having to commute very far. since i have responsibilities at home i needed a flexible schedule i assumed they would work with me but instead they gave me a crazy schedule and it was doing various tasks.