Jack in the Box

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pullman, WA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jack in the Box in August 2011.

Interview Details – Was told about the job by a friend who worked there. Went in and filled out an application one day and then a couple days later brought in a resume, cover letter, and a couple letters of recommendation. Waited for a bout a week. Got a Call in the middle of the week and was asked to come in and do an interview that day. Felt pretty good about the interview and got hired a few days later.

Interview Question – What have you been doing for the last few months that you were not employed?   View Answer

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at Jack in the Box in August 2013.

Interview Details – I came in to the interview to find that there were 3 managers hiring from 3 different locations. while waiting for the interview, the managers were very unprofessional. They were yelling across the restaurant, making jokes, and snickering. I was hesitant to work for any of them, but I went up for the interview anyway. It was short and sweet and I think they judged me immediately and I knew that they were not interested when they said they would call me for a second interview when I was seeing people getting hired on the spot. Overall bad experience, probably not going to try my luck with any other Jack in the Box from this day forward.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Pasco, WA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jack in the Box in July 2008.

Interview Details – it was great interview. Jack in the box is just a great company to work for.

Interview Question – tell me about a time u helped a new person out?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all they just hire you at whatever wage they want

Very Easy Interview

Crew

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Jack in the Box in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was fairly simple. I had been referred by a friend working in one of the stores so she set the whole thing up. All I had to do was show up to the interview in which the manager asked me a few questions such as why I was interested in working there and how we could balance my work and school schedules.

Interview Question – The questions that I was asked were really not difficult at all. The biggest (but really not the most difficult or unexpected) question was whether or not I could work on weekends. More often than not, being available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will definitely improve your chances of being hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't really given a choice when it came down to the negotiation. I was told that every starting position was paying $7.25 and that I had to be willing to work the weekends.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack in the Box

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!