Jack in the Box Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Jul 20, 2015

1.4

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The people were welcoming and nice. All the employees seemed excited to have a new cashier. The drive thru they had was fast and non problematic. Probably the thing i loved the most was that the place was very very clean and neat. No one messing around, everyone on their job. The questions were simple and so was the interview. Nothing over the top. The overall interview was easy, simple and fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make a reasonable offer.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I just did the mini application online and the next day I received a call and did a 3 question interview and was hired. I was then prompted to fill out all my hiring package. Very easy! The mini app was maybe 10 questions and I had to read two different agreements and OK them

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a fast pace environment   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was just sitting down and discussing procedures of guest services, then on to the daily cleans, after that, we had a call confirmation, asked about information, then the "congratulations, you're hired" statement.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Seemed to drag their feet. I went got a better job somewhere else.

unorganized and dirty

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Arlington, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview, it took about 10 minutes, it was relatively simple, and I got a call back a couple of days later. Why do you want to work here? Do you have cashier experience? Do you like working with people? Can you cook?

Interview Questions

• Can you cook? For me it was unexpected, because since it was my first job, I had no idea I'd have to cook occasionally.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't do much negotiation. I negotiated the days, though, because I went to school.