Jack in the Box

Very Easy Interview

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jack in the Box in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was just sitting down and discussing procedures of guest services, then on to the daily cleans, after that, we had a call confirmation, asked about information, then the "congratulations, you're hired" statement.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Arlington, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jack in the Box in October 2008.

Interview Details – I had a 1:1 interview, it took about 10 minutes, it was relatively simple, and I got a call back a couple of days later. Why do you want to work here? Do you have cashier experience? Do you like working with people? Can you cook?

Interview Question – Can you cook? For me it was unexpected, because since it was my first job, I had no idea I'd have to cook occasionally.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't do much negotiation. I negotiated the days, though, because I went to school.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Dallas, TX

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2011.

Interview Details – Seemed to drag their feet. I went got a better job somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – unorganized and dirty

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!