Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

1.9

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Short. To the point. They knew what they wanted and they knew I was probably a good fit. Had a phone screen, then a sit down interview with 2 people. The offer can relatively quickly.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

I should have known not to accept this job when Vanessa first rescheduled my interview, and when we finally met all she did was talk about her kid. The employees all looked miserable, the place was dirty and empty, and the "interview" didn't last 5 minutes before she told me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Vanessa didn't ask any questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Hayward, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I filled some papers out the manager asked me a few questions, we laughed. I was really nervous at first because the interview took place inside jack in the box where it was a little bit noisy. We both had to talk loud to hear one another. Also since their where people dinning in they would watch as the interview was going on. Overall the process is pretty straight forward the manager seemed to really like me. I'm guessing it was because of my zodiac sign ; the bull. That's a Taurus if you didn't know and she was a Capricorn an only reason I know that is because In her office there was a board of all the employes birth months on it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for jack in the box? Why should we hire you? What makes you different from? Have you worked for us before? Do you know any one whose worked for us? What could you bring to the table if we decide to hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The people were welcoming and nice. All the employees seemed excited to have a new cashier. The drive thru they had was fast and non problematic. Probably the thing i loved the most was that the place was very very clean and neat. No one messing around, everyone on their job. The questions were simple and so was the interview. Nothing over the top. The overall interview was easy, simple and fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make a reasonable offer.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

10 minutes of questions, basic questions about experience and flexibility with hours and transportation. It was easy and very quick, was never nervous. Manager who interviewed me was polite and helpful in the process.

Interview Questions

• Work experience in the kitchen   3 Answers

Email Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Went to two different interviews one with HR and the other with the supervisor of email. Then get a call back with an offer about a week later. Both representatives were very nice I was just not interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• General questions about previous experience. Then questions about the actions you would take given a certain situation, such as too many tasks.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Napa, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Fast. I did not end up getting the job because of technical issues with the online application stuff. I waited for a call back and never got one, I could have called myself but decided to move on.

Interview Questions

• You want to work night shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Vancouver, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked questions about previous food experience and my previous management experience. It was a very laid back and quick interview. I went into it with confidence I could do the job.

Interview Questions

• If I know anything about food safety   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview

Very easy questions. Mainly about your availability and why you want to work there. I was hired over the phone. Just make sure you take your time on the assessment and have a good smile in person with a friendly personality.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jack in the Box (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I just did the mini application online and the next day I received a call and did a 3 question interview and was hired. I was then prompted to fill out all my hiring package. Very easy! The mini app was maybe 10 questions and I had to read two different agreements and OK them

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a fast pace environment   1 Answer