Jack in the Box Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.1

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Very easy questions. Mainly about your availability and why you want to work there. I was hired over the phone. Just make sure you take your time on the assessment and have a good smile in person with a friendly personality.

Team Member Interview

Im bilingual i can speak or write both English and Spanish also . Great at customer service. Know cash handaling or how to operate any computer. Always punctual. Always with a positive attitude ready to work individual or with members . I have many work experience feeding the homeless people, preparing food, cleaning or brooming dirty areas, and also serving. Im also in a program called roc im a intern at kern federal school i shadow tellers, get to help members, do transactions, handle large amount of cash, work for drive thru, use coin machine, printer machine, or pick up calls. Been having perfect attendance since the beginning of school. I take thing's seriously, stay committed to work, and always ready to work. Always responsible for things also opened minded ready to help the company improve to better limits.

Interview Questions
    Being postive as a group always gives a better out go to thing's making it easy to decide.

Cashier/Cook Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

The process was easy and was not difficult. It was basic information and they did not tell me that I was hired they just started to give me a tour of Jack.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2015.

Too long of a process.
    Week 1: Confusing HR status saying I wasn't chosen for the job.
    Week 2: I get an email for interest on the position, and I head over to check it out. Negotiated 34k annual salary.
    Week 3: Sent for training, Also notified They could not pay that high, even though it was agreed upon.
    Week 4: Called out for "background check" discrepancies.

Interview Questions
    • Why should you move from team leader to Assistant Manager?   Answer Question

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

I filled out an application in person. Gave the application to the shift leader that was there at the time. I was contacted 3 days later for a face-to-face interview with the General Manager. The interview went pretty well. The questions were easy. They were just about experience, customer service skills, and attitude.

Interview Questions
    Paid minimum wage, and there was promotion potential.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, NM

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in December 2014.

I applied, as a 19 year old, overqualified employee via their Job Network. Their process took maybe.. A week? I met with the District Manager to interview and view my entry of the position. After several questions, an offer, All I needed was a background check, which took.. Two weeks? After that I was on the get-go for training and management.

Gave an offer, they accepted

Team Member Interview

Really didn't have an interview I went in yesterday & spoke to the manager and he called me back the next day and when I went back he basically was telling me what i was gonna do & stuff & told me to go back tomorrow to start my orientation.

Intern Interview

First received phone interview with general qualification questions. Then in person interview with HR with behavioral questions, which are basic and simple. Then interview with management with technical questions and experience.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Basically, there was no interview. I applied online and filled out the questionnaire. Then, about a week later, I got a phone call from the manager asking me to call her back. I called her back and she asked me when I could start. We didn't meet in person until it was time for me to show up for training.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions on the questionnaire are things like, "What is more important to you, school or work?"   Answer Question

Fry Cook Specialist Interview

I saw an opening on Craigslist, and I had to take it. I had been down on my luck trying to look for a job for years, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I came in to the interview Tuesday morning with my freshly-pressed suit and was ready to go. The interview went great. The employer asked me the usual interview questions, to which I answered every single one of them with poise and confidence. I thought I had the job in the bag, but I got a call back a week later and was unfortunately turned down. All-in-all, the process was very streamlined and simple. I recommend this opportunity for those trying to find a stable position in today's withering and downtrodden job market.