Jack in the Box

Very Easy Interview

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2013.

Interview Details – I handed my application in and in one month they called me back. i sat down with the manger and told me this how the job is and this is what you will be doing. not really an interview.

Interview Question – i actually had not questions. weird?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i got offered to become a team leader. but decide not to becasue it was a small raise with to many responsibilities. and to top it off management there had a bad rep and i did not want to become part of them.

Very Easy Interview

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2010.

Interview Details – received phone call went and spoke to area coach.

Interview Question – why I wanted the job.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details – phone interview consisted of qualification questions, followed by in person interview of behavioral interview.

Interview Question – A time when you had to drop something for another project   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Crew
Pullman, WA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jack in the Box in August 2011.

Interview Details – Was told about the job by a friend who worked there. Went in and filled out an application one day and then a couple days later brought in a resume, cover letter, and a couple letters of recommendation. Waited for a bout a week. Got a Call in the middle of the week and was asked to come in and do an interview that day. Felt pretty good about the interview and got hired a few days later.

Interview Question – What have you been doing for the last few months that you were not employed?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you had to be innovative   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
La Quinta, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2011.

Interview Details – They call you and then they make you fill out some papers.

Interview Question – Can you be as friendly as the cashiers in other restaurants?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook

Interviewed at Jack in the Box

Interview Details – two interviews, fill out a lot of paperwork

Interview Question – what would I do with an unexpected angry customer   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details – Applied 30days before I was contacted for first interview. Panel Interview. If you are asked to come in for an interview you will be asked to complete a hand written restaurant style application.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you worked with an arrogant person or one who made you angry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no flexibility

Cash Register Interview

Cash Register
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2012.

Interview Details – During the interivew the was very rude from time to time she would answer her phone and just ignore me, when I gave her my resume she just threw somewhere and did not even open it or bother to look at it. Also they were ties she would be drinking or eating something in front of me. While working with her she got better and nicer and i helped her improve her interview skills

Interview Question – What would I do to boost team Harmony   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate 10 dollars an hour

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details – Was interviewed for crew member position and got promoted 3 times to Restaurant Manager position, so there was really no interview for Managers position.

Interview Question – Got promoted from within so an offer was made and there was no interview   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack in the Box

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!