Jack in the Box

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in May 2014.

It was a great experience. Applied for the position 3 weeks ago and received a phone interview. Followed up with an in person interview. The interview process was a little difficult at times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in November 2012.

They asked a few questions.
    Some include
    Why I was interested in working at Jack In The Box, how long I would like to work there, and if I get along with people in general.

Non-negotiable

Cashier/Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box.

I filled out an application in person. Gave the application to the shift leader that was there at the time. I was contacted 3 days later for a face-to-face interview with the General Manager. The interview went pretty well. The questions were easy. They were just about experience, customer service skills, and attitude.

Interview Questions
    Paid minimum wage, and there was promotion potential.

Team Member Interview

Really didn't have an interview I went in yesterday & spoke to the manager and he called me back the next day and when I went back he basically was telling me what i was gonna do & stuff & told me to go back tomorrow to start my orientation.

Intern Interview

First received phone interview with general qualification questions. Then in person interview with HR with behavioral questions, which are basic and simple. Then interview with management with technical questions and experience.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box in January 2010.

Manager asked questions about fast food experience, cash handling, stressful situations, professional background, transferable skills, problematic situation that could arise and how to handle those situations. Once all questions were answered, the manager talked about hourly pay and part time benefits with Jack In The Box. Finally, a job offer was offered.

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Basically, there was no interview. I applied online and filled out the questionnaire. Then, about a week later, I got a phone call from the manager asking me to call her back. I called her back and she asked me when I could start. We didn't meet in person until it was time for me to show up for training.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions on the questionnaire are things like, "What is more important to you, school or work?"   Answer Question

Fry Cook Specialist Interview

I saw an opening on Craigslist, and I had to take it. I had been down on my luck trying to look for a job for years, and I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I came in to the interview Tuesday morning with my freshly-pressed suit and was ready to go. The interview went great. The employer asked me the usual interview questions, to which I answered every single one of them with poise and confidence. I thought I had the job in the bag, but I got a call back a week later and was unfortunately turned down. All-in-all, the process was very streamlined and simple. I recommend this opportunity for those trying to find a stable position in today's withering and downtrodden job market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2013.

I handed my application in and in one month they called me back. i sat down with the manger and told me this how the job is and this is what you will be doing. not really an interview.

Interview Questions

i got offered to become a team leader. but decide not to becasue it was a small raise with to many responsibilities. and to top it off management there had a bad rep and i did not want to become part of them.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2010.

received phone call went and spoke to area coach.