Jack in the Box

Relevance Date Difficulty

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Queen Creek, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2008.

Interview Details – Met with area coach (multi-unit manager) for one on one interview. Once I passed that I had a panel interview with three area coaches. After that I was given a offer pretty quickly.

Interview Question – What was the hardest decision you ever made as a manager.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Food Service Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in September 2009.

Interview Details – Just general questions on food prep and such

Interview Question – What do you feel the objective of working here?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack in the Box interview questions and advice in Phoenix, AZ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jack in the Box employees and interview candidates.