Jack in the Box

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2010.

Interview Details – received phone call went and spoke to area coach.

Interview Question – why I wanted the job.   View Answer

Restaurant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Jack in the Box.

Interview Details – Was interviewed for crew member position and got promoted 3 times to Restaurant Manager position, so there was really no interview for Managers position.

Interview Question – Got promoted from within so an offer was made and there was no interview   Answer Question

Queen Creek, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2008.

Interview Details – Met with area coach (multi-unit manager) for one on one interview. Once I passed that I had a panel interview with three area coaches. After that I was given a offer pretty quickly.

Interview Question – What was the hardest decision you ever made as a manager.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2011.

Interview Details – Seemed to drag their feet. I went got a better job somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – unorganized and dirty

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jack in the Box

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jack in the Box Restaurant Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jack in the Box employees and interview candidates.