Jack in the Box Team Member Interview Questions

1.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anaheim, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2013.

I handed my application in and in one month they called me back. i sat down with the manger and told me this how the job is and this is what you will be doing. not really an interview.

Interview Questions

i got offered to become a team leader. but decide not to becasue it was a small raise with to many responsibilities. and to top it off management there had a bad rep and i did not want to become part of them.

Other Interview Reviews for Jack in the Box

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jack in the Box in July 2009.

very easy interview. main concern is that you have reliable means of transportation. also schedule is a big factor. they let u know right away, this business does not close. 24/7 always. that means working days, night, weekends, graveyard, holidays etc.
    don't ,make plans for Christmas or thanksgiving, you will b working !

Interview Questions
    • how will you balance your school, your volunteer wokr at the hospital and a job?   View Answer
    no negotiation possible. I was 16 yrs old in high school . I was employed to work part time. and they start everyone off at minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Jack in the Box in May 2013.

I had a 1:1 interview, it took about 10 minutes, it was pretty simple. I received a call back to be interviewed by the district manager, lasted about 30 minutes. Some questions include: Why do you want to work here? What can Jack in the Box do for you? What times are you available? Just be yourself, don't try to memorize what your going to say. They want someone who can say what is in the heart not on the mind.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you for this company? I tried memorizing this question before I went for the interview and then I choked up midway through my explanation. Just be yourself don't memorize your answers, it never works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Jack in the Box in May 2012.

It was just sitting down and discussing procedures of guest services, then on to the daily cleans, after that, we had a call confirmation, asked about information, then the "congratulations, you're hired" statement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Bernardino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Jack in the Box in February 2012.

Turned in my application, got a call back a few days later notifying me that I was going to get an interview as soon as they got hold of the supervisor. Took about 2 weeks, the interview was really short and asked about, maybe, 5-6 questions at most. Supervisor said he liked me and said that he was going to have the manager give me a call as soon as possible. Got a call back the next week to start the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jack in the Box in June 2009.

Very Straight forward interview. Asked about availability more than anything else. Pretty much had me come in an fill our paperwork. I did not like the job and couldn't wait to get out. I worked part time during college to support my education.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jack in the Box in November 2010.

Interview process was simple. It took only 10 minutes. Sat down with the assistant manager was asked basic questions like: why do you want to work here? How would you be a great fit for our company?

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to use customer service to resolve a complaint?   Answer Question

Worked for Jack in the Box? Contribute to the Community!