Jack in the Box Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

1.4

Team Member Interview

Interview

Im bilingual i can speak or write both English and Spanish also . Great at customer service. Know cash handaling or how to operate any computer. Always punctual. Always with a positive attitude ready to work individual or with members . I have many work experience feeding the homeless people, preparing food, cleaning or brooming dirty areas, and also serving. Im also in a program called roc im a intern at kern federal school i shadow tellers, get to help members, do transactions, handle large amount of cash, work for drive thru, use coin machine, printer machine, or pick up calls. Been having perfect attendance since the beginning of school. I take thing's seriously, stay committed to work, and always ready to work. Always responsible for things also opened minded ready to help the company improve to better limits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Being postive as a group always gives a better out go to thing's making it easy to decide.

Other Interview Reviews for Jack in the Box

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I just did the mini application online and the next day I received a call and did a 3 question interview and was hired. I was then prompted to fill out all my hiring package. Very easy! The mini app was maybe 10 questions and I had to read two different agreements and OK them

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a fast pace environment   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

Really didn't have an interview I went in yesterday & spoke to the manager and he called me back the next day and when I went back he basically was telling me what i was gonna do & stuff & told me to go back tomorrow to start my orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Fresno, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview, it took about 10 minutes, it was pretty simple. I received a call back to be interviewed by the district manager, lasted about 30 minutes. Some questions include: Why do you want to work here? What can Jack in the Box do for you? What times are you available? Just be yourself, don't try to memorize what your going to say. They want someone who can say what is in the heart not on the mind.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you for this company? I tried memorizing this question before I went for the interview and then I choked up midway through my explanation. Just be yourself don't memorize your answers, it never works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Anaheim, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I handed my application in and in one month they called me back. i sat down with the manger and told me this how the job is and this is what you will be doing. not really an interview.

Interview Questions

i got offered to become a team leader. but decide not to becasue it was a small raise with to many responsibilities. and to top it off management there had a bad rep and i did not want to become part of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Lemoore, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

They asked a few questions.
    Some include
    Why I was interested in working at Jack In The Box, how long I would like to work there, and if I get along with people in general.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was just sitting down and discussing procedures of guest services, then on to the daily cleans, after that, we had a call confirmation, asked about information, then the "congratulations, you're hired" statement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Turned in my application, got a call back a few days later notifying me that I was going to get an interview as soon as they got hold of the supervisor. Took about 2 weeks, the interview was really short and asked about, maybe, 5-6 questions at most. Supervisor said he liked me and said that he was going to have the manager give me a call as soon as possible. Got a call back the next week to start the next day.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

very easy interview. main concern is that you have reliable means of transportation. also schedule is a big factor. they let u know right away, this business does not close. 24/7 always. that means working days, night, weekends, graveyard, holidays etc.
    don't ,make plans for Christmas or thanksgiving, you will b working !

Interview Questions

• how will you balance your school, your volunteer wokr at the hospital and a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation possible. I was 16 yrs old in high school . I was employed to work part time. and they start everyone off at minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Davis, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Very Straight forward interview. Asked about availability more than anything else. Pretty much had me come in an fill our paperwork. I did not like the job and couldn't wait to get out. I worked part time during college to support my education.