Jack in the Box Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I just did the mini application online and the next day I received a call and did a 3 question interview and was hired. I was then prompted to fill out all my hiring package. Very easy! The mini app was maybe 10 questions and I had to read two different agreements and OK them

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a fast pace environment   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jack in the Box

Team Member Interview

Interview

Im bilingual i can speak or write both English and Spanish also . Great at customer service. Know cash handaling or how to operate any computer. Always punctual. Always with a positive attitude ready to work individual or with members . I have many work experience feeding the homeless people, preparing food, cleaning or brooming dirty areas, and also serving. Im also in a program called roc im a intern at kern federal school i shadow tellers, get to help members, do transactions, handle large amount of cash, work for drive thru, use coin machine, printer machine, or pick up calls. Been having perfect attendance since the beginning of school. I take thing's seriously, stay committed to work, and always ready to work. Always responsible for things also opened minded ready to help the company improve to better limits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Being postive as a group always gives a better out go to thing's making it easy to decide.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jack in the Box (Honolulu, HI) in March 2015.

Interview

Group Interview not held at the store applying but at the main office. Filled out a real paper application. Interview had us sign in and then introductions began. Then questions were asked of us as a group but answered individually. The interviewers were nice and very professional. We answered the questions and at the end, the interviewer asked if we had any questions. Once our questions were asked, we were sent home with a handshake and a smile.

Interview Questions

• What do notice about a restaurant when you first walk in?   1 Answer
    • What makes a restaurant a clean restaurant?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

Really didn't have an interview I went in yesterday & spoke to the manager and he called me back the next day and when I went back he basically was telling me what i was gonna do & stuff & told me to go back tomorrow to start my orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Reno, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted two weeks later. It was my first ever job interview, so I didn't know what to expect. I was called by the manager on a Thursday, and I went in for an interview that Saturday at 10 am. She asked me some typical questions, what my strengths and weaknesses were, why I thought I was fit for the job, etc. She hired me on the spot, I signed some paperwork, and she asked me when I would be available to come in for training. I said I was available any time, and she asked me to come back later that day since she had other people to interview. I came back at 4 pm, and she made me watch the trainee videos for about 5 hours. I came back the next day and did the same thing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box (San Carlos, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call in the same week that I applied. When I called back, the manager asked me, "When can you start?" There wasn't a real interview, they just hired me based on the application. I kind of wish there had been one, because I didn't really get a chance to ask them about the job (for instance, the way they run the schedule).

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Spring, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very quick and simple. Filled out paper work and filed background information. Also the manager showed me at each station what was performed and the importance of team work and efficiency before sending me off to go work on learning my position and overall guidelines on the computer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at fast food restaurant before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Fresno, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview, it took about 10 minutes, it was pretty simple. I received a call back to be interviewed by the district manager, lasted about 30 minutes. Some questions include: Why do you want to work here? What can Jack in the Box do for you? What times are you available? Just be yourself, don't try to memorize what your going to say. They want someone who can say what is in the heart not on the mind.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you for this company? I tried memorizing this question before I went for the interview and then I choked up midway through my explanation. Just be yourself don't memorize your answers, it never works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Anaheim, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I handed my application in and in one month they called me back. i sat down with the manger and told me this how the job is and this is what you will be doing. not really an interview.

Interview Questions

i got offered to become a team leader. but decide not to becasue it was a small raise with to many responsibilities. and to top it off management there had a bad rep and i did not want to become part of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jack in the Box (Lemoore, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

They asked a few questions.
    Some include
    Why I was interested in working at Jack In The Box, how long I would like to work there, and if I get along with people in general.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable