Interviews for Top Jobs at Jackson Laboratory
- Senior Director (1)
- Sales and Marketing (1)
- Data Warehouse Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Representative I (1)
- Animal Care Tech (1)
- Statistical Geneticist (1)
- In Vivo Lab Technician I (RA I) (1)
- Fire Protection Systems Technician (1)
Data Warehouse Analyst Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Jackson Laboratory in October 2008.
Had an initial technical interview over the phone. Weeks later, was invited to visit the facility for a day of interviews. Due to the distance and flight schedules, the Jax Lab (as some call it) paid travel expenses. Maine was cold at the time. I was very impressed by the facility, the technical skills and friendliness of the people, as well as the work-life atmosphere at the lab. Participated in 6 or 7 interviews in one busy day... mostly groups of 2 - 4 people each. It seemed to go well, but I was sad to learn that I wasn't the best-fit candidate for this opportunity.
As I spoke with several people locally (Bar Harbor and Ellsworth, Maine) no one had anything but praise for Jackson Laboratory. They are definitely an 'employer of choice'.
- Are you familiar with the Kimball methodology for data warehousing? View Answer