Jackson Laboratory Data Warehouse Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Data Warehouse Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bar Harbor, ME
Anonymous Employee in Bar Harbor, ME

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jackson Laboratory in October 2008.

Had an initial technical interview over the phone. Weeks later, was invited to visit the facility for a day of interviews. Due to the distance and flight schedules, the Jax Lab (as some call it) paid travel expenses. Maine was cold at the time. I was very impressed by the facility, the technical skills and friendliness of the people, as well as the work-life atmosphere at the lab. Participated in 6 or 7 interviews in one busy day... mostly groups of 2 - 4 people each. It seemed to go well, but I was sad to learn that I wasn't the best-fit candidate for this opportunity.

As I spoke with several people locally (Bar Harbor and Ellsworth, Maine) no one had anything but praise for Jackson Laboratory. They are definitely an 'employer of choice'.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with the Kimball methodology for data warehousing?   View Answer

Worked for Jackson Laboratory? Contribute to the Community!