Jackson National Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Interview

Actuarial
Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jackson National Life in November 2012.

Interview Details – I met with the HR Reps at an Actuarial Science career fair. I was told to apply on line so I did and got a call a few days later. We talked for about 15 minutes and set up an hour long phone interview for later that week.

I had the phone interview and got a call a few days later to see if I wanted to come to Lansing for on-site interviews. I said I would love to. I met with some great people and had a lot of fun.

The interview on-site was on a Thursday and I got a call back on Monday asking me if I would like a job. It was very fast from initial contact to job offer.

I really liked how quick they were with the interview process. I am currently a senior in college looking for full time employment and have a few offers, so it is nice that the interview process is not very long.

Interview Question – I didn't have any hard or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Jackson National Life? Contribute to the Community!