Jackson National Life

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jackson National Life in October 2012.

I applied online for this position and didn't hear anything from Jackson for several weeks. I went up to Jackson National in Okemos to give the HR staff my resume and cover letter to show that I was interested in the job. Upon arrival, I was greeted by two security guards. They were vary rude and disrespectful. They told me "You can’t just walk in here". The Jackson security guards are defiantly on a power trip. I don’t think they even have mace! Funny little guards…
The Jackson staff finally emailed me at 1am and woke me up to ask me if I wanted to setup an interview. I setup the interview for that week. When I arrived at Jackson National, I had to wait 30 minutes for the interview. After 30 minutes went by, I was greeted by two woman and a guy. I followed them to a conference room and sat down. I was expecting them to want to get to know me but just pulled out their questions and started reading them. One of the interviewers started smerking at me with every answer I gave them. I just wanted to get up from the interview and leave. This whole process was just terrible. The staff was extremely rude and think they are better than everyone else. I would not recommend this place! Their pay grade is vary low with all the money that goes through that place. Snotty staff with a power trip. Felt vary unwelcome there. Low pay and they treat you like crap the moment you walk through the doors.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were standard, what would you do when this happens, what would you do if that happens blahh blahh blahh. Some of the questions were repeated. The smerks from the interviewers was the best part!   Answer Question