Jackson National Life Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Denver, CO).

Interview

Came in, interviewed twice and was offered the job. Met management, met internal wholesalers and gave a presentation about myself and why they should hire me.... good stuff. They only selected 2 out of the 12 of us. When I left, they were pretty much hiring anybody.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jackson National Life

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Greenwood Village, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

Great at communicating, but it is a hard process and many hoops to jump through.

Interview Questions

• The will ask you to close them on the sale... in other words, ask them for the business/job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate, they will negotiate the base but only by a couple grand.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

I first meet with HR as part of the screening process. From there it was on to a group interview with several managers which also included a formal presentation on a topic of my choosing.

Interview Questions

• Be current on economic conditions and indicators. Always be closing (ABC).   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Denver, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview. Then traditional one on one q&a. Final step is a presentation to a small group.

Negotiation

Salary isn't negotiable. Pay plus commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jackson National Life (Denver, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

Talked to a HR rep, then went to look and see what an Internal does for 45 min. Was expecting to get an offer but did not. Overall I think that they were looking for someone that can just sell and did not care about any financial exp.

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson National Life in April 2009.

Interview

Phone interview. One on one interview. Group interview

Negotiation

None.