Jackson National Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jackson National Life in June 2010.

Interview Details – I started as an intern, but can offer some insight.

First, make sure there aren't any spelling mistakes on your resume. Second, be confident. The best thing to do while interviewing with Jackson is LISTEN and then ask questions.

You'll receive an email and a phone call for an interview. I interviewed with two different people on my first day. The second interview, you will receive a tour of the building. Be sure to still interact with the recruiter. Everyone has a say in your hiring. Then, you meet the team you will be working with and interview with them. Upon receiving your offer letter you have to take a drug test right away.

Interview Question – Why Jackson? - Simple, but difficult. Because nobody in college says "I'm going to work for an insurance company when I graduate!" Be genuine in your response.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do research to make sure your offer is fair. You can negotiate.

Worked for Jackson National Life? Contribute to the Community!