Jackson National Life Software Developer Interview Questions

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jackson National Life (Lansing, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

You will get a phone screen and an in-person interview (or 2). Questions are a combination of technical (specific to the position your applying for) and personal (work history, why do you want to work here, are you a good team player, etc.)

There is also an aptitude test you must pass to be considered for the position. Most people think the test is easy - but I have seen people with 10+ years of development experience fail.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations are in this city?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The position I applied for had more qualified applicants than available positions so I took what was offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Jackson National Life

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jackson National Life (Lansing, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

After applying for the job online, I was contacted within a week to come in and complete a logic test and perform an interview. I was later offered a position within a few days.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part would be in depth development questions asked by senior developers who sat in on the interview.   Answer Question